• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Merdell Academy: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Alright, I don't think I have anything else to add to Leon but I do value and appreciate constructive criticism (how else would we improve as writers?) so if anyone has any suggestions then feel free to let me know! ^^

I don't really have any criticism for your charachter, but as always when given a chanch to open my mouth I will. :grinningteeth:
This is just me being nosey, does he know of the Myndok champion, if you don't wana share that it's cool, just wanna know.

Just wondering, The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof , how exactly does your charachter work...I see nothing wrong with her, but elaborate on the lack of pain, would she be able to tell if she's overdone it (the problems with overusing mana Charm mentioned earlier), and if she feels overbearing emotional pain, does that suddenly snap on her ability to feel it on the physical side? Of course we'll see how she acts in the roleplay, but I'm wondering is being emotionless just general silence, or is it direct responses only to answers and things? Would she even be able to pass out from anything but her own blood magic(running out of extra blood of course) , being as people only really go unconsious when the body is under immense stress and pain, which isn't an issue.

Last edited:
I don't really have any criticism for your charachter, but as always when given a chanch to open my mouth I will. :grinningteeth:
This is just me being nosey, does he know of the Myndok champion, if you don't wana share that it's cool, just wanna know.

Yep, he does ^^ Prior to finding out about Merdell Academy, I don't think they would've had a chance to interact much considering that they had their own responsibilities and duties to focus on but after the creation of Merdell was agreed upon, Leon made a conscious effort to get to know him better, so I think that their relationship is now a budding friendship built on mutual respect for each other.

I do wonder how the inevitable hostility will be somewhat solved between the characters as I don't think that one year of peace will have an impact on all the stigma that has built up over three hundred years.

I think I'll try to create a soundtrack for this RP

Oooh! I'd love to listen to it when it's finished :3D:

Just wondering, The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof , how exactly does your charachter work...I see nothing wrong with her, but elaborate on the lack of pain, would she be able to tell if she's overdone it (the problems with overusing mana Charm mentioned earlier), and if she feels overbearing emotional pain, does that suddenly snap on her ability to feel it on the physical side? Of course we'll see how she acts in the roleplay, but I'm wondering is being emotionless just general silence, or is it direct responses only to answers and things? Would she even be able to pass out from anything but her own blood magic(running out of extra blood of course) , being as people only really go unconsious when the body is under immense stress and pain, which isn't an issue.
Her inability to feel pain does not mean that she is resistant to any kind of damage, to start with. She takes all damage anybody else would. The only change about that is, she does not feel the pain of that happening. Still, one can be knocked unconcius by impact on the brain or exhaustion. This are things she is in no way resistant to. If she loses to much blood without restocking, she will pass out. If she has a strong impact on the head with a club, she will pass out. If any ability aims to get a person unconcious through magic, it will most likely get her unconcious. These are of course only examples. There is a lot of other things that would cause this effect

For how she holds herself: It is true that she is on the more silent side. She will not chitchat simply to talk. She will oftenly listen and only talk when asked something or when she actually sees a reason to do so, example given if she wants something from the person she is talking to. How exactly that plays out also depends on the way me and others play it out.

Lastly, no, her emotionless attitude and her ability not to feel pain are not connected in that way. I mentioned that she does have the capabilities to feel emotions, that they just arent activated. Pain howeever is something she just cannot feel. (Which can have drawbacks too, btw. If she ever put her hand on the stove, she would have the "ouch, hot, dont touch" response. She wouldnt feel the pain to have it. Just as example. In her current age, she would at least at some point notice the damage on her hand and withdraw it. But you get my point.

Would be interesting
Seeing as I knew my character the best, So, I had the easiest time choosing a number of songs that fit him. But a number of the songs are not themes for characters but for the Academy
Carlisle
Death Should Not Have Taken Thee!
This song has this, really weird lighthearted dark humor to it, that I felt fit her character to a tee.

Occidea
Nemo by Nightwish
Honestly, there were a bunch of songs that I felt fit your character. But Nemo just struck something of a cord with me, (Most likely having to do with the fact that Nemo, means Nobody. Which my mind connected for reasons that I don't fully follow myself)

Voices of the Mountains
A very druid sounding name I know, but the whole atmosphere of the song felt fitting seeing as I'm associating it with your endlessly calm character.

Aster (Beatrice)
Candle Queen

and that's it so far

Hm, i will have a bit of thought on what i think could be a good song to feel Occidea. I will link it to you once i found it. The two you chose are understandable but dont catch me XD

Seeing as I knew my character the best, So, I had the easiest time choosing a number of songs that fit him. But a number of the songs are not themes for characters but for the Academy
Carlisle
Death Should Not Have Taken Thee!
This song has this, really weird lighthearted dark humor to it, that I felt fit her character to a tee.

Occidea
Nemo by Nightwish
Honestly, there were a bunch of songs that I felt fit your character. But Nemo just struck something of a cord with me, (Most likely having to do with the fact that Nemo, means Nobody. Which my mind connected for reasons that I don't fully follow myself)

Voices of the Mountains
A very druid sounding name I know, but the whole atmosphere of the song felt fitting seeing as I'm associating it with your endlessly calm character.

Aster (Beatrice)
Candle Queen

and that's it so far
I couldnt help but find this fitting for Occidea. Might just be me. But both, lyrics and sound just said "occidea" to me XD

If anybody that has had their relationship or views with Kiana worked out would like to update them with Occidea, im open for it anytime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back