• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Mercenary Dawn: Steel Phoenixes OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

YsFanatic

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Alright, here's the OOC thread. As mentioned in Discord, I'm going to be doing the initial post so those who are ready can do their intros and any small talk they want to do. The next update will be after everyone who is taking part from the start has done their first post, even if it takes a few days to a week.

First! Because Tanu is number 1

AHHH! IM CRAZY! Wait.... haha I've always been crazy! Nevermind! -Tanu

Moving to sim battle briefing on Friday if at all possible so we can reach the fight itself hopefully by the end of the weekend. It will be a real simple one focused on basic actions, though I would want everyone to try creating an advantage at least once

Cool. It will be good to see what kind of destruction all these eccentric types can cause in a battle. Even if it's a simulated one. I won't be happy unless Tanu eats a walker.

Incidentally, this is what Doctor Roger looks like....
1601905519983.png

If the audience demands it, then I must provide!
giphy.gif

"In what scenario would an organization secretly install experimental military tech in random people...without a killswitch?" Null ponders out loud....

If the scenario is ALIENS, expect an "Oh...okay. Now it all makes sense." from Null.

Unexpectedly have to work tomorrow for part of the day. IF, and that might be a big IF, everything is ready I may try to update tonight. Otherwise it'll be tomorrow after work instead of first thing in the morning like I originally planned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back