• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Meowdy, Howdy 🤠

HouseplantSimon

Hand over the pothos plant.
Em’s Partner Search

Howdy Partner! ;D (aha I think I’m funny)

Welcome to my partner search ad!!

IN ADVANCE: I only do MxM for these characters. And they both sleep on the bottom bunk.

I’m Em, a stressed out senior in high school that is trying to balance out mental health and studies. On the side though I write poetry, listen to lo fi hip hop. And die emotionally every Thursday because of critical role. That show owns me. I am 18 !! I turned 18 January 29th. If you need proof I can provide.

Besides from that short little bio of myself. I have been role playing for around 6 years. I can go up to 5 max paragraphs of detail. And my style tends to change across every role play but I would consider myself detailed and slightly poetic if the moment calls for it.

I’m currently looking for a long-term partner. Here are my requirements:
-Active (can reply once to twice a day)

-Willing to be friends (I like to make memes about the rp)

-Detailed (3+ please !)

-Will take into account that I’m taking 2 AP classes and sometimes I don’t have the time or energy to reply.

-Willing to discuss plot, worldbuild, be creative, and think of twists and turns.

-Will love my boys.

Here are the boys: Svaan
Iahhel
If you are interested in applying just simply comment below or shoot me a dm and we can get to talking !! ( If you’ve read the whole AD put cough somewhere in your reply. Sometimes people don’t read through the whole ad)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back