• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Cealen

★彡
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

tumblr_nrps3nzTnl1utztsno1_500.gif

(taps mic) is this thing on... my account and this interest check probably has a thick layer of dust on it for how long i've been inactive. im cealen! and i'm back from the dead! i have been rping probably since i’ve ever started using the internet. so, a very very long time!

stuff about me
≿ i am 22 years old and a chemistry teacher (well... will soon be one...). with summer coming up, i find myself needing a creative outlet!

≿ i am very open for ooc chat though! i will talk to you about anything and everything

≿ honestly since i'm just getting back into rping i don't know how long my replies will be. i typically like paragraph style rping though, and would most likely average on at least 500+ words per reply.

≿ i do have a few limits but most are just usual triggering topics (abusive relationships, "age gaps" with a minor, etc...) (ask if you need clarification) . its ok to have these topics in backstories, though

≿ i adore plotting i don't shut up

dark themes are mostly ok but please be respectful

romance is cool but not necessary, im slow burn all the way babey

≿ if we are doing romance i do all pairings except m/f

≿ if we are doing platonic im cool with all pairings

doubling is welcomed but optional, but nothing beyond that please

≿ rp in public forums or pms

≿ please be 17 or older

≿ ghost friendly :-)

stuff about you

≿ human (optional)

≿ open for ooc chat

≿ willing to respect my limits and preferences

≿ don't get overwhelmed with how much i write/can keep up with how much i write (don't worry if you struggle to go past 1k+ or something like that, just don't want me to be too much for you :-) )

≿ fun

≿ like what i like

rp stuffs we can do?!?

≿ genres i like: fantasy (all types), supernatural, magic, all that fun stuff, slice of life w/ interesting concepts, drama, fluff angst concoctions, some post apoc. stuff, i dont remember the rest

≿ genres i can maybe do: sci-fi, light horror, historical

≿ genres i dont wanna do: fandom (inspired is ok if you run it by me), heavy horror, just angst

plots we could do/cravings:
some general cravings i have atm, by no means what im only looking to do!

anything fantasy adventure-esque: i really want to just have a big olde fun fantasy adventure rp. traveling all across the lands! drama! magic! all that fun stuff. i just want a rp that doesnt stick to one place.

mermaid/human: CLASSIC. i love the premise of marine biologist/mermaid, but thats not only what i will do! i want the goddamn Yearning (tm) with this a lot.

idol drama: the world of jpop/kpop idols seems really fun to have a rp set in. and of course theres so much drama to be had here with dating scandals and what not. i would love to have a rp that goes into this!! note that im more familiar with the jpop side of things but i'll most likely be fine with kpop too. and i don't mean rping real people here i mean making up our own idol group don't get it twisted

last words

pm me over here or reach out to me on discord at cealen#8049 if you think we are a good match! i can also elaborate more on certain points if needed.

thank you for reading through my ad :-)

(note: if we have talked in the past but our rp plans fell through for whatever reason, don't hesitate to contact me again :-))

ฅ(^・ω・^ฅ)

Last edited:
hmmm... you say you write a lot. So do I. I think this could be interesting. I Don't reply 500 words but I have great grammar and reply quick. AND love slow burn romance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back