• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mentor?

MODO

Magic eight ball
I'm quite new to the whole RP thing. So I was wondering if any person can role play with me and find my faults and my good points. I'm open to pretty much everything but, I must say I'm a little bit of a romantic so relationships can happen. Oh and I really don't know how to pm so if interested just write on the thread.

This is the character I've used for the past 4 months

Cat

Hair- long, light aqua color, silky smooth usually has it down

Eyes-dark blue, has a welcoming stare

Skin-snow-white, clear of any blemishes

Age/height/weight- 18/4'9/90lbs

Well I basically can roleplay in any setting... I myself am Pansexual so thusly have no issue with girl/girl relationship kinda stuff... I love supernatural styles fantasy in general and have a strange fascination at the moment with a concept I have for a 17 year old werewolf...

Perfect, I also enjoy the fantasy type genre. Now I'm also new to the site so where would we start on the 1x1 to flesh out ideas. Sorry

well i am quite new as well.. but hopfully i have nearly got the powers to PM then we can PM each other if you like

That would be great because at this moment I can only role play as Cat and I do have another character though not been able to properly use him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back