Other Mental Health

I'd be happy to, though I'm an MA student (on temporary leave) for social science and experimental psych, not licensed or anything like that. So my knowledge is a bit rusty on a lot of specifics regarding mental health. It's an interesting topic though

I'd be happy to, though I'm an MA student (on temporary leave) for social science and experimental psych, not licensed or anything like that. So my knowledge is a bit rusty on a lot of specifics regarding mental health. It's an interesting topic though
I had a nightmare where the last part was me desperately wanting the attention of my ex friends back. To be loved.

and this song was shown in my dream:

english subs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back