• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Memphisto Region (final take on this)

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hey, what’s up. Welcome to the Memphista Region and uhhh I hope you enjoy it here. God I’ve never been good at greeting people. I’m the champion of this region and I study the phenomenon known as soul link. Soul link is when you link your soul with a single pokemon, both the pokemon and the trainer have to agree and once you link there’s no turning back. That being said you probably want to know the advantages of soul linking, well the pokemon takes on a different form permanently giving it a massive boost in power and it’s other stats it can also change it’s typing and learn new moves. In this region you’ll encounter many new pokemon and possibly make some new friend, so give it your all and enjoy life.” The stated champion gave a thumbs up before the video ended.

We will be landing in the Memphista Region in 15 minutes, and here’s a personal congratulations to the winners who won the trip here and will receive a free pokemon” the pilot said over the loud speakers. The week before this trip 5 individuals won the trip to the Memphista Region and a free pokemon. With this new region a new life could be begun.

As the hope and excitement of a new life formed it was quickly taken away. When loud bang was heard We will not allow others to come here and get in our way. There are some innocent people on board, but know your sacrifice will not be in vain. The screen monitors had shown an all white screen with a black U with an X crossing through it and an eye behind. That was the last thing before the plain crashed.

Not knowing how long had passed a total of ten people laid on the ground waking up to the smell of burning flesh just as the police, ambulance and fire fighters had all arrived.

Skyler wakes up, groaning in pain as she slowly tries to get up, but her side is hurting like hell and it takes her a few seconds to remember what happened, if she wasn't feeling so bad she'd probably throw up from the smell "What a great way to start a vacation, bet Leon would laugh his ass off" she mumbles, or he'd be worried as hell and try to catch the next plane over, when she finally manages to stand up, and pick up her hat, she nearly loses her balance when massive pain shoots through her leg.

Sand caked their body as they could feel parts of them were wet either from blood or from the sea ocean they were near them. The sound of sirens and shouting could be heard as police and ambulance filled the area saving who they could. Suddenly Skyler was picked up and placed onto a stretcher “Hold still ma’am I’ll patch you up”

(DM NOTE- THIS IS STILL OPEN SO PM ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN. I ALSO HAVE SOME TEMPORARY ROLES WERE YOU CAN PLAY GRUNTS OR OTHER NPCS)

She winced after the crash, and gave a heavy and bothered sigh. "Of all the things to start off...." She griped to herself before sitting up, until a sharp pain in her left arm made her drop down. Groaning, she steadied herself on a rock and looked at her dress, which was caked with dirt, blood, and such.... Noticing the police and ambulance, she blew her frazzled bangs up, and just sat there.

Another ambulance came over and gently set them down onto a stretcher as they began to work “Ma’am stay still we are here to help you.“ they explained in a calming tone. It didn’t take them long till they had them in the back of the ambulance and into the hospital. In which they stayed for two days before they were given release at the same time. In which they saw a certain champion from a video they saw standing at the door waiting

Skyler raises an eyebrow at the champion and she walks over "Fancy seeing you here" she comments dryly "But why are you here anyway? Don't you have challengers lining up?", she knew she did, but they could fight it out by themselves when she got back home, after all, she was only challenged by the person who won the gym challenge, so much easier the all that other hustle about beating the elite four.

Last edited:
Well I came to check on you two” he explained with a smile. “You two were the ones that won the challenge I had for a free pokemon if you recall.“ He seemed to be happy as he reached in his bag and set three pokeballs on the ground for them to choose which one they wanted to have. After a second three pokemon popped out
21DF6D48-ECCE-47B6-9B16-2470EB06EA04.jpegD07DAA08-0BCD-42FD-B3E8-81EDBCECA15E.jpegD34B517B-4CDC-4485-A495-6085E1B6B24C.jpeg

Aliza was slightly shocked by how quick the champion had found them, and more so by the relationship her acquaintance seemed to have with him.
At that point, nothing in that conversation would worry her, until the Pokemon was brought out.
For a reaction, she just raised her eyebrows.
She knew that they were a Zorua, Absol, and Eevee.... Or so she thought.... By the odd characteristics the first two seemed to have.
Still, she would not judge. So long as they and she can work together.
Still, for an extra bit of caution....
"Why don't you take the first pick?" She said to her acquaintance, examining the three of them.

Skyler inspects the pokemon before crouching down in front of the Eevee "I'll take this one" she says with a smile, sure the Zorua looks awesome, but she wouldn't be herself if she didn't take the Eevee. Hell everyone at home recognized her instantly if she had her pokemon out "Is the Eevee a boy or a girl?" she asks looking at the champion.

That one is a girl“ the champion stated before he face palmed “Im sorry I forgot to fully introduce myself. My name is Yami” he says as he looks at them “That evee is a good one, it has a good chance to evolve into our very own evolution of it.“ he explained then looked at the others “well your turn to pick my friend” he smiled and gestured them forward

Mentally shrugging, she crouched in front the Absol creature and put a hand in front of it.
The creature didn't really react.... Until it just moved its head to her hand.
Smiling, she found her partner. "Guess this one is with me...."

It walked up to them tilting his head as it suddenly disappeared then reappeared on their shoulder seeming to understand that they were chosen. “Huh, he likes you” Yami stated despite how it didnt make a single noise “Oh here, this is the pokedex you won feel free to use it whenever” he held one out to each of the girls

The first thing that Aliza had done was use the pokedex on her partner. Listening intently to what info it gave.

Vuxus
Ghost
Hp-6
Ability-Void walk:if an opposing pokemon is slower their accuracy is extremely decreased.
Scratch (normal) 1d7
Match (status) match a targets hp, but loose ability and cancel all negative effect
Hidden strike (ghost) 1d5 [increased crit chance]
Vuxus the void pokemon. This pokemon has appeared out of know where and has no set habitat. It is believed that this pokemon came from the void with how it can phase out of existence, it is also said that it left the void in order to survive. It is known that if a Vuxus sits on your shoulder it has a certain amount of trust for you by having gazed into your soul.

She just stood there, and her eyes went to Vuxus who was on her shoulder. "'A certain amount of trust...'" She smiled at that part. "Vuxus." She repeated to herself to get the name in her vernacular.

It simply looked at them still making no noise as it tilted it’s head. “They uhhhn don’t make any noise at all” Yami admits shrugging before he held out a rolled up map “The terrorists ruined our online one here’s this” 2A4A92A4-A041-4F38-AA40-4B0F58B93744.jpeg

THAT got her attention. "Terrorists!?" She yelled in surprise as she takes the map. "What do you mean by that!?"

Skyler uses the pokedex on her partner and she pets it before using it on the Vuxus "Well they did say there were innocent people on the plane" she says "My name is Skyler Blake, I'm from Galar" she says with a smile "Has anyone seen my hat, it's a brown cowboy hat" she says, she hadn't seen it yet, but she wouldn't be surprised if it was too badly damaged, she'd get a new one if that's the case.

Evee
Hp-36
Type-Normal
Moves
Tail whip-(status) Lowers defense
Tackle-(normal) 1d7
sand attack-(Status) Lowers accuracy
Thanks to its unstable genetic makeup, this special Pokémon conceals many different possible evolutions.

Yami shook his head “I’m sorry it was probably destroyed....” he said rubbing the back of his neck “We do have som-“ he got cut off by a phone call in which he answered nodded and hung up “I got to go, so enjoy your adventure” he smiled and ran off

She breathed out an exasperated sigh at this and facepalmed. This was exactly the kind of thing that she was not hoping for. "What a week this is...." She griped, until her colleague and dex spoke. Evee and Skyler, they said?
"Oh, Aliza Westmore, from Unova." She said to her acquaintance. "I have not seen your hat, --apologies for your loss,--and it is a pleasure to meet you." She gave a quick bow to establish the politeness of her greeting.

"I guess I can get a new one" Skyler says and she looks at the map "Well where are we anyway..." she mumbles and she takes out her rotom phone to look up the map, but she can't find it anywhere "Great, we're stuck doing this the hard way" she says with a sigh before she looks at Aliza "Shall we go then?"

"Of course!" She confirmed, with Vuxus staying onto her shoulder, silently watching the way forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back