• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Memphisto Region (final take on this)

She put the pokeball away, letting Vuxus stay on her shoulder. Turning to her friend, she answered truthfully, "Champion does sound like an idea. Would make for a lovely change of pace, but i don't know if i truly have the resolve or make for it...." Especially since one champion was who coordinated this attack. Regardless, her family was prided for having quite the elegant performance, battle, pageant or otherwise. And yet to be one of the few to be more than a leader.... "You know what, I may consider it, if we come across one who answer some questions."

"Questions about being a champion or about this whole mess?" Skyler asks "Because I have a friend who was a champion" she adds, getting answers about this whole situation would be nice, but they'd find out one way or another.

"I may be able to answer some questions about a champion's duty, but not everything" Skyler says braiding her hair to keep it out of the way during travels "Think Eevee wants to go in her pokeball?" she asks looking at her partner before sending a message to Leon that she arrived.

Leon quickly messaged back “I’m on my flight there since SOMEBODY went quiet after a plane crashed!” The evee tilted their head at the pokeball before huffing as they went past it onto their shoulder in a dignified manner as if it was to good to go inside the pokeball

Skyler sighs while shaking her head slightly and she sends back "Seriously, couldn't you have taken the boat or something? What if that one crashes too?" , she looks at Eevee and smiles "You remind me of my other pokemon, they would always try to stay out of their pokeball, but they couldn't come so no worries"

"At least we both are similar in that regard...." None of hers ever stuck in a pokeball, which made her wonder about the spherical device.

"Well I can't very well walk around with six pokemon, so I made it a point to go camping when I could" Skyler says, even then she had be find quiet spots to camp "Flareon, Vaporeon and Leafeon get along better then anyone expects from them, it's fun to see"

"I would hope so...." She thought back to the Pokemon she had in the past.... Her Snivy, of course, a Lilligant, and a Gothitelle. "My Pokemon ranged from friendly to near rivals with each day...."

"Sure they were rivals, but mostly when it came to staying out of their pokeball" Skyler says with a laugh "One time I just put them all in because they didn't listen at all"

Leon texts back “Don’t worry I made sure this ‘plane’ is safe” he sent as the two pokemon looked at each other and approached jumping off their owners shoulders

Skyler smiles slightly "Let me guess, you're flying over on your Charizard, just don't say anything about me being the Galar champion" she sends before putting her away and she laughs as she looks at Eevee "You're playful aren't you?" she asks "How about this? When we're camping you can play all you want"

"Come om let's go" Skyler says walking to the exit if the town after picking up Eevee "You can play some more later" she says with a smile.

Aliza followed behind her, with Vuxus jumping onto her shoulder. "So, should we find more Pokemon to help us, or some other objective?"

As they walked they finally arrived to the edge of the town and could see a few pokemon going around on their merry little way. “Hey you there” some lady says “Im the town gifter, so it seems you’ll need these” she says giving each of them 5 pokeballs and one great ball. Out there they could see the following pokemon.
0ECAEDBB-9686-4C93-981B-AB2183733638.jpeg52676923-14C7-44C8-82E4-F36F12217FB8.jpeg8659B191-71A1-4CBA-922E-887A54F51694.jpeg
05FB0C16-0995-43D5-8208-C824280CB527.jpeg

"Well it wouldn't be fun if we didn't get more pokemon" Skyler says as she scans some pokemon with her pokedex, there were plenty of pokemon for then to catch

2172A5E0-3802-4187-BA5A-BD3B8BB74A64.jpeg
Yuvini the change pokemon
This pokemon is the beginning of great change as it is often hated for it’s color schemes it changes into a completely different one upon evolution

511FF445-5D84-409C-B1CB-917F86F4CA32.jpeg
Alazuma the corpse eater.
This pokemon is rarely seen unless their has been an incident resulting in death. It does not need to eat corpses, but it does so growing stronger because of it. It is often seen after unfortunate events take place like car crashes, trains, planes, or even boats

After the entry of Alazuma, the effect of her face darkening under her bangs would be visible. "What a way to bond with that one for those involved...." she griped.

7E41FF0B-A4AE-4CE0-8166-D19151E86291.jpeg
Ralula the soaring ground
Despite being a ground type and having no wings this pokemon is often seen jumping off cliffs and soaring through the air through gliding

Skyler sighs "Well I might try catching Yuvini, not sure about Alazuma though, at least not yet" she says, the plane crash was still fresh in her mind and she doesn't want to think about that right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back