• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Memphisto Region (final take on this)

Outside them was a busy town that seemed to have everyone in a good mood, despite what had occurred two days ago. There could be seen some pokemon walking with people, but they couldn’t get a close enough look at them

Looking around the area, Aliza spoke with a slight disappointment in her voice. "I suppose seeing everyone in a good mood like this is rather calming...." This doesn't fill in where they were, but it gave her some ideas....

Last edited:
"Let's see if we're near the sea and go from there" Skyler says "And I need to find a clothing shop" she mumbles that last part, but she starts walking around, maybe they could find something that could give a clue to where they are.

Around them were a lot of shops that seemed to be beaming with life. A few of them were clothing stores while others had food and other stuff. After a little walking it was seen a sign telling them where they were ‘WELCOME TO ALAZA CITY!’ It read

"Okay guess that explains where we are" Skyler says inspecting her map, well this was weird, that's for sure "We should probably get something to eat before heading off" she says looking at her traveling companion while her Eevee nods in agreement.

"That sounds lovely." She agreed, with a wonder to how the other Pokemon are in this region....
"Are they so different here as well?" She thought, causing her to stare into space.

A restaurant could be seen with a pokemon that they haven’t seen at all yet as the sign. 28763936-76EE-4977-87A6-AE204B6E2B78.jpeg
Soaring Ground!
People seemed to walk out of it happily and some seemed to be patting their bellies as they talked showing they were full.

Skyler raises an eyebrow, it looked pretty busy and she wanted to try avoiding the overly busy areas for now, then again she's also still carrying her camping gear, that somehow did survive the crash "Do they camp here?" she asks quietly so she starts to look it up on her phone, if they did she could make some food easily as well.

Unfortunately they couldnt look it up as it seemed that the whole place had no internet or service at all. Which did not go over well as there was now no way to call home or check on much needed information. This seemed to explain why there was no map

By that point, Aliza felt a little nervous, no service, no map, were they in a deceptively friendly town?
"This might be me, but doesn't this place seem off?" She asked her friend, looking around.

"Yeah, I mean there was a plane crash two days ago, you'd think they'd be more concerned with the whole terrorist situation" Skyler says quietly and she checks her bag "We could go explore the rest and I can set up camp, at least those things survived the plane crash"

"Sounds like a good idea, I'll see what else they seem to have...." She said going toward a nearby shop. Vuxus would jump from her shoulder and start walking at her side.

This shop was a simple grocery store with people walking around, not a single one were on their phones, although some tried they put it away angrily seeming as if they still didn’t work

"I really want a hat" Skyler mumbles so Eevee looks at her for a moment before jumping on her shoulder, before jumping on her trainers head and sitting down "Hey Aliza, would it be okay if I looked for a larger map around here? Maybe there's one on a board or something"

"Don't stray too far!" Said Aliza, as she started looking around for some food for both them and the Pokemon. Looking at Vuxus, she asked him, "Do you eat?"
(I leave that up to you, Lunar.)

vuxus looked up at it’s owner before giving it a silent nod to show that it does indeed require food in order to survive. ”Hey....you look like a decent trainer, care to come and talk?” A voice from a nearby alley asks

Aliza turned to the voice, "Hm, who's this?" She asked, both to familiarize with the person, and to get an idea of who he is.

“Listen, it wasn’t us who bombed your plane. It was the champion....I can’t say anymore without going somewhere a bit more discreet. You and your friend can come” the voice says sounding a bit feminine

Skyler, somewhat freaked out by the town in general tries her phone again "Hey Aliza, there's no service here, so how did the champion get a phone call?" she asks catching up with her friend "I nean no one can use anything, so...", she raises an eyebrow seeing the guy/girl in the alley "And who might you be?" she asks, hugging her Eevee close.

Last edited:
“Like I said I can’t say more here or I risk my life and yours. The fact that the champion can make phone calls shows that something is up. Please consider my words and come with me” the feminine voice asks sounding close to a beg “Please I have little time”

Skyler thinks for a while, a few things didn't add up, for starters, the threat only came after the video, if terrorists wanted them to stay away they would've blown up the plane above the sea, not near land and then the fact the champion could use his phone while no one else could "Alright, I'll come, I do want an explanation".

Last edited:
Aliza followed Skyler. This was proof enough that something was off, and better still, it would explain why the town was so mellow after the events....

She lead them to an abandoned room behind a dumpster where she relaxed a bit “Thank you for hearing me out” she says from underneath her cloak. “I know you much have a lot of questions, but I’ll answer one right off the back by saying the champion is in control of the region so they make all the choices for it”

"But why would he first invite us here just to try and kill us?" Skyler asks, they might need some backup for this, but with no way to contact anyone outside the island that'd be difficult so she curses under her breath "They took my hat" she mumbles "I had it- maybe they left it by the plane" she says remembering she had grabbed it, but she was put on a stretcher and lost it afterwards.

“They didn’t want to kill you, or at least didn’t care. He’s building something and we don’t know what, so he needs money. By gaining sympathy from other regions he can get some money for damage repair, to hunt us down, but it’s all actually for what he’s building. As for your hat we can get you another one if it’s so important” she offered at the very least

Users who are viewing this thread

Back