• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Memphista Region (pokemon rp)

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hey, what’s up. Welcome to the Memphista Region and uhhh I hope you enjoy it here. God I’ve never been good at greeting people. I’m the champion of this region and I study the phenomenon known as soul link. Soul link is when you link your soul with a single pokemon, both the pokemon and the trainer have to agree and once you link there’s no turning back. That being said you probably want to know the advantages of soul linking, well the pokemon takes on a different form permanently giving it a massive boost in power and it’s other stats it can also change it’s typing and learn new moves. In this region you’ll encounter many new pokemon and possibly make some new friend, so give it your all and enjoy life.

Hey everyone! I’m looking to host a pokemon group rp, I already have one member who helped inspire me to make this thread for more people. This will be luck based, skill based, how well you work with your team based, and rp based fun. If you’re interested tell me below and I’ll add you to the group. I won’t take to many since this is new to me (doing pokemon, but it shouldn’t be to hard since I dm dnd.) so please be patient and active so others aren’t stuck waiting. Have a nice day
Edit* thread has started, but since two left the others are looking for more, here the thread Memphista Region

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back