• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
"Horses!! I'm riding a horse too!" Maya said excitedly before following Felicia and Flora. "On my way, horsies! Hahaha!"

Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix AquaMarie AquaMarie

“Well I guess that would leave Adelaide to ride in the carriage with Felicia, and we should be ready to go now, unfortunately Mia, the quickest path to Piltover takes us through Order territory” he admitted

Drumonkey Drumonkey Dragunov Dragunov

“So are you guys going to get a cart? Or are we just gonna go?” Ranni asked knowing she could go back into town right now
Miandiya laughed seeing Maya excited. She sighed hearing they would be going through Order territory. She looked at her pendant before smiling. "It's okay. I got you guys with me."

“Well I guess that would leave Adelaide to ride in the carriage with Felicia, and we should be ready to go now, unfortunately Mia, the quickest path to Piltover takes us through Order territory” he admitted

“So are you guys going to get a cart? Or are we just gonna go?” Ranni asked knowing she could go back into town right now

Miandiya laughed seeing Maya excited. She sighed hearing they would be going through Order territory. She looked at her pendant before smiling. "It's okay. I got you guys with me."
"That's right!" Maya said. "And if anyone of them causes you problems, I'll get my guards to-" she remembers she snuck off and has no guards with her. "I'll fend them off for you! I have royalty and I'm not afraid to use it!"

"I dont mind riding on horseback." Miandiya smiled.
"Horses!! I'm riding a horse too!" Maya said excitedly before following Felicia and Flora. "On my way, horsies! Hahaha!"
Adelaide looked over to both Miandiya and Maya who both seemed to quickly opt to ride the horses. The short woman held back a giggle at the sheer excitement Maya displayed when wanting to ride the horse instead of the carriage. Adelaide adore horses and she had easily bonded with those of her masters, but she had never dared to ride one.

Adelaide turned to the carriage as the king stated that she would be riding with Felicia. That was another thing, she never really rode inside the carriage, it was always walking or outside for her. But she was not about to discuss it with anyone as she simply nodded and followed behind Felicia.

Xander walked out to the courtyard where the carriage was waiting, Felicia and Flora were in more casual clothes as well, Felicia sat on the seat of the carriage while Flora rode atop a black stallion, Xander got atop another and there was a white horse for Maya and a brown one for Mia.

“Just relax Adelaide, it’s perfectly fine up here” Felicia smiled

“Don’t worry Mia, the rest of us will be here to help you” Xander smiled “plus our route takes us through the southern portion of their territory so we shouldn’t see any” he added

“We have already made a plan, we will be setting up camp near a fresh water spring in the forest, so at least we can be clean” Flora smiled as she looked at all the girls

Xander groaned to himself finally realizing he was going to be the only guy in a group of girls.

"That's right!" Maya said. "And if anyone of them causes you problems, I'll get my guards to-" she remembers she snuck off and has no guards with her. "I'll fend them off for you! I have royalty and I'm not afraid to use it!"

Xander walked out to the courtyard where the carriage was waiting, Felicia and Flora were in more casual clothes as well, Felicia sat on the seat of the carriage while Flora rode atop a black stallion, Xander got atop another and there was a white horse for Maya and a brown one for Mia.

“Don’t worry Mia, the rest of us will be here to help you” Xander smiled “plus our route takes us through the southern portion of their territory so we shouldn’t see any” he added

“We have already made a plan, we will be setting up camp near a fresh water spring in the forest, so at least we can be clean” Flora smiled as she looked at all the girls

Xander groaned to himself finally realizing he was going to be the only guy in a group of girls.
She laughed. "Thanks Maya, I'm sure you will beat up any of those snobby order " she followed the others to the courtyard, going over to the brown horse she pet it gently. She glanced over when Flora said they would be making camp in a forest. Her mind went to the vision she had of her and her friends following a man in a cloak in a forest while being chased by a group of armed soldiers. "Still we should be careful.."

"Sure a cart sounds like the best idea." Dru said as he dismounted and led his ride over to a merchant.

Adelaide looked over to both Miandiya and Maya who both seemed to quickly opt to ride the horses. The short woman held back a giggle at the sheer excitement Maya displayed when wanting to ride the horse instead of the carriage. Adelaide adore horses and she had easily bonded with those of her masters, but she had never dared to ride one.

Adelaide turned to the carriage as the king stated that she would be riding with Felicia. That was another thing, she never really rode inside the carriage, it was always walking or outside for her. But she was not about to discuss it with anyone as she simply nodded and followed behind Felicia.

She laughed. "Thanks Maya, I'm sure you will beat up any of those snobby order " she followed the others to the courtyard, going over to the brown horse she pet it gently. She glanced over when Flora said they would be making camp in a forest. Her mind went to the vision she had of her and her friends following a man in a cloak in a forest while being chased by a group of armed soldiers. "Still we should be careful.."
"That's right!" Maya said proudly. She runs over to the white horse and hugs it. Then, she climbs on top of it and looks at Mia. "Hmm? Something bothering you?"

(Lol I honestly forgot about this vision, maybe I should keep track of them somehow)

(I can make more too, lol)
(Lol if need be they can be used to help move things along.)
"That's right!" Maya said proudly. She runs over to the white horse and hugs it. Then, she climbs on top of it and looks at Mia. "Hmm? Something bothering you?"
Miandiya got on her horse. "Its nothing, just had a bad dream last night. " she didnt want to tell the others of her visions at least not yet. She didnt even understand them yet.

Miandiya got on her horse. "Its nothing, just had a bad dream last night. " she didnt want to tell the others of her visions at least not yet. She didnt even understand them yet.

(this is true)

“Well I hope you got enough sleep for our journey Mia” Flora responded caringly

“Alright if we are all ready, let’s head out” Xander smiled and began riding to the gatehouse with everyone behind him

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey Dragunov Dragunov

Soon Xander and his caravan exited the city gates heading east towards Piltover soon coming across Ranni and her band

“Well isn’t this a surprise, I thought you’d still be in the dungeon Ranni?” Xander chuckled “where are you off to?” He asked

“Heading east through Piltover, going to the home of the dragons” she replied

“How convenient we are going to Piltover to take princess Maya home” he smiled

(this is true)

“Alright if we are all ready, let’s head out” Xander smiled and began riding to the gatehouse with everyone behind him

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey Dragunov Dragunov

Soon Xander and his caravan exited the city gates heading east towards Piltover soon coming across Ranni and her band

“Well isn’t this a surprise, I thought you’d still be in the dungeon Ranni?” Xander chuckled “where are you off to?” He asked

"That's me! Piltover's Princess of Precipitation!" Maya said with her hands on her hips. "Nice to see you again."

Last edited:
(this is true)

"That's me! Piltover's Princess of Precipitation!" Maya said with her hands on her hips. "Nice to see you again."
"Well if you three are heading to piltover as well, why dont we all travel together. Safety in numbers and all that." Miandiya smiled at Ranni and her group. Drumonkey Drumonkey

Dragunov Dragunov

"Well if you three are heading to piltover as well, why dont we all travel together. Safety in numbers and all that." Miandiya smiled at Ranni and her group. Drumonkey Drumonkey

Dragunov Dragunov
Dru looked at the group with a bit of skepticism but shrugged "fine you're right anyways numbers are safer."

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey Dragunov Dragunov

After the two groups merged and continued their travels, Dragunov sat with Felicia and Adelaide on the seat of the carriage, while Dru rode his horse and Ranni rode her staff.

The group soon entered the forest that was home of the elven order, many monsters and creatures, and Adelaide’s old village.

However it wasn’t much of a smooth ride for Mia, as several visions continuously popped into her head at the same time, the first was of her original vision of being chased by men in a forest, this was now much clearer and she could see that Ranni was now with her, Maya, and Adelaide, running from the cloaked figures which now showed the cloaks were crimson in color and sported the crest of the Gondorian guard.

Her next one was just an image of a village deep in the forest (Adelaide’s village).

And lastly a large metal hand descending from the sky and dragging somebody up into the clouds.

All these vision were keeping her distracted much longer then she had thought as the group had traveled for a couple hours and reached the edge of the forest.

“Well everyone, here’s the forest of Vathemar” Xander replied “remember to be wary while we pass through, the forest itself seems to be alive in more ways then one, and it’s easy to get lost, but if we just stick to the path we should be good” he added

“You don’t exactly inspire confidence Xander” Ranni chuckled

“At least he has a plan to get us through the forest, what was your plan oh great mage Ranni?” Felicia spat at Rannis response, not appreciating the disrespect she was showing the prince.

Flora sighed to them both as Xander studied their current position and scanned the forest to try and see if anything lay in wait for them.

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey Dragunov Dragunov

After the two groups merged and continued their travels, Dragunov sat with Felicia and Adelaide on the seat of the carriage, while Dru rode his horse and Ranni rode her staff.

The group soon entered the forest that was home of the elven order, many monsters and creatures, and Adelaide’s old village.

However it wasn’t much of a smooth ride for Mia, as several visions continuously popped into her head at the same time, the first was of her original vision of being chased by men in a forest, this was now much clearer and she could see that Ranni was now with her, Maya, and Adelaide, running from the cloaked figures which now showed the cloaks were crimson in color and sported the crest of the Gondorian guard.

Her next one was just an image of a village deep in the forest (Adelaide’s village).

And lastly a large metal hand descending from the sky and dragging somebody up into the clouds.

All these vision were keeping her distracted much longer then she had thought as the group had traveled for a couple hours and reached the edge of the forest.

“Well everyone, here’s the forest of Vathemar” Xander replied “remember to be wary while we pass through, the forest itself seems to be alive in more ways then one, and it’s easy to get lost, but if we just stick to the path we should be good” he added

“At least he has a plan to get us through the forest, what was your plan oh great mage Ranni?” Felicia spat at Rannis response, not appreciating the disrespect she was showing the prince.

Flora sighed to them both as Xander studied their current position and scanned the forest to try and see if anything lay in wait for them.
Dru dismounted and touched a button on the chest of his steed that released the small orb of energy that powered his construct and replaced it with a green flame and he began to slightly reshape the metal around the neck and face of the horse and it's hooves to add exhaust ports and enchantments to the metal. With a sigh Dru smiled "I'm ready when everyone else is and if we are following the path I can lead the way just in case we come across something."

Miandiya snapped out of her visions, she noticed the change in the sun's position, realizing she had been out of it for at least a couple hours. She had to figure out how to control these visions better. She frowned as she thought about them. Wondering why the Gondorian guard was chasing them. The village she saw she was unsure about and the giant metal hand just seemed strange, she knew it was taking someone but she couldn't see who.

She decided to get out of her thoughts and back into reality as Xander spoke about the forest of Vathemar. She nods as he said they need to stick to the path. "Stay on the path got it."

Dru dismounted and touched a button on the chest of his steed that released the small orb of energy that powered his construct and replaced it with a green flame and he began to slightly reshape the metal around the neck and face of the horse and it's hooves to add exhaust ports and enchantments to the metal. With a sigh Dru smiled "I'm ready when everyone else is and if we are following the path I can lead the way just in case we come across something."

Miandiya snapped out of her visions, she noticed the change in the sun's position, realizing she had been out of it for at least a couple hours. She had to figure out how to control these visions better. She frowned as she thought about them. Wondering why the Gondorian guard was chasing them. The village she saw she was unsure about and the giant metal hand just seemed strange, she knew it was taking someone but she couldn't see who.

She decided to get out of her thoughts and back into reality as Xander spoke about the forest of Vathemar. She nods as he said they need to stick to the path. "Stay on the path got it."
"A living forest?" Maya asked as she finished the last of the snacks she brought with her from Xander's castle. "My mother told me a place like this existed, but I've never actually been. I hope the trees are friendly so it can be easier for us to navigate through the path."

Thindro put his book away as he examined the forest "If one got lost, how would one find their way back?" he asked

Adelaide tried her best to relax, but it did take her some time. However, after some time during their travel, the short woman relaxed and sat quietly next to Felicia watching her surroundings as they traveled. The woman kept to herself as their group ran into another small group of travelers, who it seemed Xander knew at least once of them. Adelaide did not say a word just quietly observed the joining members of the second group join their own.
Adelaide looked around as they stopped by the edge of the forest of Vathemar. She took note of what Xander had to say about it and the warning of the forest itself. She looked into the vast line of trees ahead of them then over towards the others as they spoke and placed their two cents on what they were going to do next.

Thindro put his book away as he examined the forest "If one got lost, how would one find their way back?" he asked

“That’s the thing, nobody knows, rumors say that there are people that have been lost in there for decades…” Xander stated and paused “including my mother” he sighed

Drumonkey Drumonkey Dragunov Dragunov Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix AquaMarie AquaMarie

“Alright Dru we will follow your lead, just remember to stay on the path and we should be fine” Xander nodded

Soon the group started into the forest with Dru taking the lead, Ranni and Mia behind him, Flora in front of the carriage, and Cander bringing up the rear with Maya. However as they continued on the forest began to get foggy, and it was an unnatural fog seeming to come from nowhere and everywhere at the same time. This dog even began to cloud everyone’s minds making it harder for them to concentrate and keep to the path, the only one that wasn’t affected however was Adelaide.

Drumonkey Drumonkey Dragunov Dragunov Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix AquaMarie AquaMarie

“Alright Dru we will follow your lead, just remember to stay on the path and we should be fine” Xander nodded

Soon the group started into the forest with Dru taking the lead, Ranni and Mia behind him, Flora in front of the carriage, and Cander bringing up the rear with Maya. However as they continued on the forest began to get foggy, and it was an unnatural fog seeming to come from nowhere and everywhere at the same time. This dog even began to cloud everyone’s minds making it harder for them to concentrate and keep to the path, the only one that wasn’t affected however was Adelaide.
Dru could feel something was off but wasn't sure what it was. He continued on his way though as his horse led the way not having a brain to affect and it's flames keeping the fog from it. Dru frowned and looked back then he would touch his head trying to cast a dispelling curse on himself.

“That’s the thing, nobody knows, rumors say that there are people that have been lost in there for decades…” Xander stated and paused “including my mother” he sighed
"If I was gone for that long, I would've already burned the forest down to find my way back." Thindro took a sip of his water skin "A drastic measure, but effective."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back