• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Dragunov Dragunov Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie

“I guess that settles that, the girls will take the first room, us guys will get the third room, and Felicia and flora get the second room” Xander replied
Dru raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything further before pulling out a pair of glasses with cloudy crystal lenses and bronze frames lined with tiny runes. The lenses flared white with energy then made the glasses opaque and allowed Dru to see through them to see what the squirrel was doing and seeing even allowing remote control.

“Ugh… boys, it’s quite simple, we take two rooms, one for the girls and one for the guys” Ranni replied

Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Dragunov Dragunov Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie

“I guess that settles that, the girls will take the first room, us guys will get the third room, and Felicia and flora get the second room” Xander replied
"Guess that settles that. How many beds are there in the rooms?" Thindro asked

Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

The innkeeper guided the girls upstairs to their room, while the boys remained downstairs for just a bit longer, Xander was looking out the window to see if he could spot what had these people spooked. Flora and Felicia made their way to the room shortly after.

Drumonkey Drumonkey Dragunov Dragunov

Soon the innkeeper came back down to guide the boys to their room, and while they were walking, Dru’s scout machine was suddenly and quietly crushed by one of the ‘hands of god’ that had the villagers so spooked as the hand grabbed the little machination and yanked it into the sky.

The innkeeper guided the girls upstairs to their room, while the boys remained downstairs for just a bit longer, Xander was looking out the window to see if he could spot what had these people spooked. Flora and Felicia made their way to the room shortly after.

Soon the innkeeper came back down to guide the boys to their room, and while they were walking, Dru’s scout machine was suddenly and quietly crushed by one of the ‘hands of god’ that had the villagers so spooked as the hand grabbed the little machination and yanked it into the sky.
Thindro looked at the Innkeeper "Do you have room service by the way?"

Thindro looked at the Innkeeper "Do you have room service by the way?"
Dru gasped and bumped into Thindro as his machine was broken causing him to mutter to himself. "sorry I just saw one of those hand things though."

"Jeez, okay MOM." Maya teased while pouting.

Miandiya chuckled at Maya's response. She followed the innkeeper to the room. She thanked her before she got to work at taking off her armor to tend to her wound.

Miandiya chuckled at Maya's response. She followed the innkeeper to the room. She thanked her before she got to work at taking off her armor to tend to her wound.

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix AquaMarie AquaMarie

Ranni removed her gear and deposited them into her gemstone before pulling out some more comfortable clothes for the night and dressing herself, she then went over to Mia and looked at her wound “how’s it feeling?” She asked

Dru gasped and bumped into Thindro as his machine was broken causing him to mutter to himself. "sorry I just saw one of those hand things though."

“Come again?” Xander asked curiously “is there a way you can show me?” He asked

"Still hurts alot but it stopped bleeding at least. How are you feeling?" Miandiya asked.

“Still pretty drained, but other than that almost back to normal” she replied as she retrieved a salve from her gem and began to gently rub it on Mia’s wound

“Come again?” Xander asked curiously “is there a way you can show me?” He asked
Dru thought for a moment then he said "yeah I think I can do that here let me just..." Dru touched Xander's forehead with a glowing finger that showed him the jerky view of the construct before it was destroyed.

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix AquaMarie AquaMarie

Ranni removed her gear and deposited them into her gemstone before pulling out some more comfortable clothes for the night and dressing herself, she then went over to Mia and looked at her wound “how’s it feeling?” She asked

"Still hurts alot but it stopped bleeding at least. How are you feeling?" Miandiya asked.
Maya goes to bathe while Ranni and Mia are checking on each other.

“Still pretty drained, but other than that almost back to normal” she replied as she retrieved a salve from her gem and began to gently rub it on Mia’s wound
"That's good to hear. " she smiled. She whimpered a bit when Ranni was putting the salve on. "Thanks"

Maya goes to bathe while Ranni and Mia are checking on each other.

As Maya enjoyed her bath a vision of the past began to work its way into her mind. She saw two ships locked in naval combat as a storm raged and tossed them about like toys, one closely resembled that of the Royal Navy of her home and the other looked like it was made of coral

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back