• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
Dru smiled and began to carve up the stone and transmute or reshape it as he basically rebuilt the carriage even converting some of it into resources for an engine to help power the carriage if mana was used. "almost done now."

“Hurry up Dru!” Xander said as he, Felicia, and Flora were fighting off a few elves that had wandered in

AquaMarie AquaMarie

“Ugh my head hurts and I feel so weak and tired…” Ranni replied as Adelaide worked her healing magic

Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

The elves that Maya and Mia were fighting were dead, leaving only one left who threw down his bow and drew his swords

“Hurry up Dru!” Xander said as he, Felicia, and Flora were fighting off a few elves that had wandered in

AquaMarie AquaMarie

“Ugh my head hurts and I feel so weak and tired…” Ranni replied as Adelaide worked her healing magic

The elves that Maya and Mia were fighting were dead, leaving only one left who threw down his bow and drew his swords
Dru would finish up with his creations the last piece being a second steed to pull the carriage. It was heavier now but surprisingly not too much thanks to some enchantments in the framework. Dru quickly tethered up the horses and then powered them up "alright everyone in and I'll get us underway."

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Felicia helped Adelaide with getting Ranni into the carriage while flora and Xander guarded.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

The elf took the blade to his gut but still charged at Mia with an almost feral rage, suggesting he would fight to his last breath.

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Maya saw that Xander and flora were still fighting a few stragglers as she left the bushes.

Dragunov Dragunov Drumonkey Drumonkey

Xander waited for everyone to return to the carriage.

AquaMarie AquaMarie

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Felicia helped Adelaide with getting Ranni into the carriage while flora and Xander guarded.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

The elf took the blade to his gut but still charged at Mia with an almost feral rage, suggesting he would fight to his last breath.

Maya saw that Xander and flora were still fighting a few stragglers as she left the bushes.

"Shhh it's okay,...of course you used up so much of your magic..." Adelaide said as she finished up with the healing "now just rest...you will feel better soon" she said as Felicia came over. She got up and with Felicia's help got herself and Ranni into the carriage.

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Seeing Xander and Flora still fighting, Maya picks up speed, sprinting past them to kick one of the stragglers in the face.

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Musicnotes Musicnotes

"You really are a fighter. " Miandiya sighed. She growled a bit. "You are better off just staying down. I'm not going to let you attack the others." She kept on attacking till the elf was dead.

"You really are a fighter. " Miandiya sighed. She growled a bit. "You are better off just staying down. I'm not going to let you attack the others." She kept on attacking till the elf was dead.

He went to stab her with one last thrust before he bled out

He went to stab her with one last thrust before he bled out
She got stabbed in the side, it went through her armor. "Ah." She watched the elf fall to the ground and bleed out. "You got one lucky shot in." She held her side. "Better get to the others. Who knows who else will show up." She went towards the direction of the carriage.

Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Dragunov Dragunov Drumonkey Drumonkey

After Mia had finally returned the rest of the elves around the carriage were dead and everyone was climbing aboard “Dru, take us to Helmdown, it’s a small town on the east side of the forest, it’s just a couple miles from here” Xander called out
Dru snapped as his horses took off pulling them in the direction they had been directed. They were metallic steeds and knew nothing of tired or fear and we're powered by void energy.

Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Dragunov Dragunov Drumonkey Drumonkey

After Mia had finally returned the rest of the elves around the carriage were dead and everyone was climbing aboard “Dru, take us to Helmdown, it’s a small town on the east side of the forest, it’s just a couple miles from here” Xander called out
Miandiya got in, holding her side where the stab wound was. "Everyone alright? I didnt expect for us to get jumped like that"

Musicnotes Musicnotes

“Yeah, we’re ok, some minor injuries, looks like you took a nasty hit as well Mia” Xander replied

“Once we get out of the forest we can get it taken care of” he added

Drumonkey Drumonkey Dragunov Dragunov AquaMarie AquaMarie LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

The group traveled from the forest to the small town of helmdown and came to a stop just outside the town

“Alright let’s get everyone checked out and taken care of, we don’t want the injuries to get any worse” he added

Miandiya got in, holding her side where the stab wound was. "Everyone alright? I didnt expect for us to get jumped like that"

Musicnotes Musicnotes

“Yeah, we’re ok, some minor injuries, looks like you took a nasty hit as well Mia” Xander replied

Drumonkey Drumonkey Dragunov Dragunov AquaMarie AquaMarie LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

The group traveled from the forest to the small town of helmdown and came to a stop just outside the town

“Alright let’s get everyone checked out and taken care of, we don’t want the injuries to get any worse” he added
Maya looks at Mia's wound with concern on her face. "See? This is why I don't listen. That would've happened had I stayed with you and kept fighting." She pouts.

When they arrive just outside of Helmdown, Maya hops off her horse. "Come on, come on! The sooner we get you all fixed up, the better."

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Maya looks at Mia's wound with concern on her face. "See? This is why I don't listen. That would've happened had I stayed with you and kept fighting." She pouts.

When they arrive just outside of Helmdown, Maya hops off her horse. "Come on, come on! The sooner we get you all fixed up, the better."
"My armor absorbed most of it before it got me." She said holding her hand over the wound. "No big deal. I was more worried about you guys." She looked at Maya. "You dont know that for sure. I could have still gotten hurt and you could have too. You and Xander are royalty and I'm a guard so it's my job to take the hits so you don't have to."

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Once everyone was out Dru clicked a beeper locking the carriage and putting the horses on defense mode meaning they wouldn't let anyone who wasn't already on the carriage before near it. Dru then turned towards the town glancing at his fellow travelling companions.

"My armor absorbed most of it before it got me." She said holding her hand over the wound. "No big deal. I was more worried about you guys." She looked at Maya. "You dont know that for sure. I could have still gotten hurt and you could have too. You and Xander are royalty and I'm a guard so it's my job to take the hits so you don't have to."

“Don’t forget Mia, in a way you are technically royalty as well” Xander chuckled

Once everyone was out Dru clicked a beeper locking the carriage and putting the horses on defense mode meaning they wouldn't let anyone who wasn't already on the carriage before near it. Dru then turned towards the town glancing at his fellow travelling companions.
"You're a royal guard. Emphasis on the ROYAL..... though I do appreciate your willingness to defend us." Maya said while petting the horses. She then looks at Dru. "Hey. What do they eat? Wait.....DO they eat?"

"You're a royal guard. Emphasis on the ROYAL..... though I do appreciate your willingness to defend us." Maya said while petting the horses. She then looks at Dru. "Hey. What do they eat? Wait.....DO they eat?"
"Nope fully Autonomous using a blend of magic and machinery that's unique to me." Dru said taking pride in his creations.

"Nope fully Autonomous using a blend of magic and machinery that's unique to me." Dru said taking pride in his creations.

“Just remember, this world isn’t really used to seeing machinations like that” Ranni replied

“Just remember, this world isn’t really used to seeing machinations like that” Ranni replied
"True. Something like this is quite impressive, but also quite dangerous if it were seen by the public. They'll either praise you out of curiosity or want your head on a pike out of paranoia." Maya added.

"True. Something like this is quite impressive, but also quite dangerous if it were seen by the public. They'll either praise you out of curiosity or want your head on a pike out of paranoia." Maya added.
"That's why I normally am more discreet but at this point I don't know if I really care plus I can just do this." Dru chanted a few words and cast a strong but basic illusion that merely made it seem like nothing was there however any skill with magic or illusions could tell something was there.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back