• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Unfortunately they had jumped into an empty clearing, the elves had drawn them away to try and take them out without drawing in the prince and his maids. Of course not long after the group of elves, 5 in total stood and had bows aimed at the two

"Hmm five on two. That's not fair for you guys. Maya, I'll take three of them you got the other two?" Miandiya said glancing at her friend. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
Maya smirks. "That works. I could use a good workout. Plus I won't break any nails in the process, so it's a win-win!"

The elves let loose another volley of arrows at the two girls Musicnotes Musicnotes
Maya smirks. "That works. I could use a good workout. Plus I won't break any nails in the process, so it's a win-win!"
"Let's do this. Let's try not to kill them or at least all of them. We can ask them questions." She said before dodging some of the arrows, going over to one of the elves and stabbed him in the knee before knocking him the ground.

The elves let loose another volley of arrows at the two girls Musicnotes Musicnotes

"Let's do this. Let's try not to kill them or at least all of them. We can ask them questions." She said before dodging some of the arrows, going over to one of the elves and stabbed him in the knee before knocking him the ground.
"Ooooooooh I've never done an interrogation before." Maya said as she weaves her way through the arrows. She rolls past one of them and then kicks the back of their knee.

"Ooooooooh I've never done an interrogation before." Maya said as she weaves her way through the arrows. She rolls past one of them and then kicks the back of their knee.

The one falls to the ground and pulls out a knife with a grunt “die trespassers!!” He shouted and attempted to stab Maya

She shouted in pain and pulled out her dagger before taking failing slashes at Mia

She shouted in pain and pulled out her dagger before taking failing slashes at Mia
"You could use some practice." She said as she dodged the failing slashes. She grabbed her arm during one of the attempts the slash and flipped her to the ground.

"You could use some practice." She said as she dodged the failing slashes. She grabbed her arm during one of the attempts the slash and flipped her to the ground.

The she elf landed on her back with a thud and a gasp of air escaping her lungs, laying there trying to recover

"I need stone something like granite unless you can get me unrefined ore but the rest is just assembly and that will be easier than me making the raw energy."
"So granite. I can take a quick look... any mountains nearby?" Thindro asked

"So granite. I can take a quick look... any mountains nearby?" Thindro asked
"Probably not but there is that huge crater Ranni made that probably has something close if not what you're looking for." Dru said as he pointed towards the crater as he began to pull out his tools.

"Probably not but there is that huge crater Ranni made that probably has something close if not what you're looking for." Dru said as he pointed towards the crater as he began to pull out his tools.
"An easy task for me." Thindro said as he walked to the crater "So do me a favor, don't look at the light. It will burn your eyes." Thindro then put on a set of goggles.

"An easy task for me." Thindro said as he walked to the crater "So do me a favor, don't look at the light. It will burn your eyes." Thindro then put on a set of goggles.

Fortunately for him everyone was busy with their own thing to notice

Fortunately for him everyone was busy with their own thing to notice
The tip of Thindro's staff glowed red as he began chanting. Suddenly a small orb gently floated from the staff above the crater. He chanted a few more words before the orb erupted like a volcano down into the crater. The heat and burst was impossible to ignore. It continued blasting into the earth, creating a hole. After a few seconds the blast ceased and the orb dissipated. "Alright! All done" Thindro then walked to the edge of the hole and created orbs of light gently floating down the hole.

The tip of Thindro's staff glowed red as he began chanting. Suddenly a small orb gently floated from the staff above the crater. He chanted a few more words before the orb erupted like a volcano down into the crater. The heat and burst was impossible to ignore. It continued blasting into the earth, creating a hole. After a few seconds the blast ceased and the orb dissipated. "Alright! All done" Thindro then walked to the edge of the hole and created orbs of light gently floating down the hole.
Dru glanced over and raised an eyebrow "well that was certainly something wasn't it?"

(So what do you guys want to do? Should we wait for the surprise abduction of the group to the machine island? Or just get to Maya’s kingdom?)

Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

With the spell cast by Thindro, the elves were momentarily distracted, leaving themselves open to Maya and Mia if they didn’t get distracted as well

(So what do you guys want to do? Should we wait for the surprise abduction of the group to the machine island? Or just get to Maya’s kingdom?)
Miandiya wasnt distracted and took the opening to her advantage and attacked two of the other elves. (I'm fine with either which ever you want to roll with.)

Thindro then waved his hand, making the required resources float out of the soil up to him "Got the stuff."
Dru smiled and began to carve up the stone and transmute or reshape it as he basically rebuilt the carriage even converting some of it into resources for an engine to help power the carriage if mana was used. "almost done now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back