• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
"If I was gone for that long, I would've already burned the forest down to find my way back." Thindro took a sip of his water skin "A drastic measure, but effective."

“Yeah but, what if you can’t tell your lost and how much time has passed? What if it makes you see your still traveling the path but your just walking in circles?” Ranni asked

@Drumonkey @Dragunov Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix AquaMarie AquaMarie

“Alright Dru we will follow your lead, just remember to stay on the path and we should be fine” Xander nodded

Soon the group started into the forest with Dru taking the lead, Ranni and Mia behind him, Flora in front of the carriage, and Cander bringing up the rear with Maya. However as they continued on the forest began to get foggy, and it was an unnatural fog seeming to come from nowhere and everywhere at the same time. This dog even began to cloud everyone’s minds making it harder for them to concentrate and keep to the path, the only one that wasn’t affected however was Adelaide.

Dru could feel something was off but wasn't sure what it was. He continued on his way though as his horse led the way not having a brain to affect and it's flames keeping the fog from it. Dru frowned and looked back then he would touch his head trying to cast a dispelling curse on himself.

"If I was gone for that long, I would've already burned the forest down to find my way back." Thindro took a sip of his water skin "A drastic measure, but effective."
AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes

Maya looks confused at the sudden arrival of the fog. "Huh? Where'd all this fog come from? Go away, fog. Your presence is not required here."

AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes

Maya looks confused at the sudden arrival of the fog. "Huh? Where'd all this fog come from? Go away, fog. Your presence is not required here."

Soon the fog had completely surrounded Maya, drowning the outside world in white before slowly fading and revealing she was standing at the castle gate of Piltover, her home as two guards clad in dark blue armor with white and gold accents stepped out “princess Maya, you shouldn’t be out here” the gruff older man of the duo stated as he began to approach her

Soon the fog had completely surrounded Maya, drowning the outside world in white before slowly fading and revealing she was standing at the castle gate of Piltover, her home as two guards clad in dark blue armor with white and gold accents stepped out “princess Maya, you shouldn’t be out here” the gruff older man of the duo stated as he began to approach her
Maya looks a bit lost as she was in the fog. Her eyes widen in shock when she finds herself at the familiar castle gate. Like always, there were guards there to lecture her. "But.... but it's so beautiful outside!" However, something felt off. One of them started making his way towards her, so she started taking steps back.

Maya looks a bit lost as she was in the fog. Her eyes widen in shock when she finds herself at the familiar castle gate. Like always, there were guards there to lecture her. "But.... but it's so beautiful outside!" However, something felt off. One of them started making his way towards her, so she started taking steps back.

The gruff sounding man stopped and knelt down to her eye level before holding out his hand with a smile “come on Princess, it’s time to come back inside, I’m sure the king and queen would love to take you on a stroll themselves”

The gruff sounding man stopped and knelt down to her eye level before holding out his hand with a smile “come on Princess, it’s time to come back inside, I’m sure the king and queen would love to take you on a stroll themselves”
Maya looked at the man and recognized him as one of her mother's personal guards. "Wait I.....I remember this...." She said softly to herself. "I think this was the first time I got caught sneaking out of the castle." Suddenly, she pouts. "Well why can't they do it now? It's so pretty outside. I don't wanna be cooped up in the castle."

Maya looked at the man and recognized him as one of her mother's personal guards. "Wait I.....I remember this...." She said softly to herself. "I think this was the first time I got caught sneaking out of the castle." Suddenly, she pouts. "Well why can't they do it now? It's so pretty outside. I don't wanna be cooped up in the castle."

“You could always ask them yourself princess” the second one stated and was clearly a woman

"You know what? Maybe I will! And then I'm coming back out!" Maya said confidently. She marches past the guards and into what she believes is the castle.

But she was stopped by the female guard “what’s the rush my little starfish?” She asked in a more familiar voice

Maya gasps. "That voice.... that's..... that's my mother's voice..."

Kyoka picked up Maya in a motherly hug “you are so much like me Maya” she chuckled as the man stood up and smiled “hey kiddo” revealing that the guards were her parents

Kyoka picked up Maya in a motherly hug “you are so much like me Maya” she chuckled as the man stood up and smiled “hey kiddo” revealing that the guards were her parents
Maya hugs Kyoka tightly. She fights back tears as she had almost forgotten what it was like to see her parents like this. "There's so much to see and enjoy out here, so why do I have to stay in the castle all the time?"

Maya hugs Kyoka tightly. She fights back tears as she had almost forgotten what it was like to see her parents like this. "There's so much to see and enjoy out here, so why do I have to stay in the castle all the time?"

“Because you are still very young Maya” Rhoam stated

"Yeah, but I can handle myself. It's not fair! I made it all the way out here in one piece. I'm not afraid of the big bad world." Maya pleaded.

“But you aren’t prepared enough sweetheart, that’s why we are going to get you prepared instead, because you are so much like me” Kyoka smiled and walked back inside with Maya on her hip and the king behind them

“But you aren’t prepared enough sweetheart, that’s why we are going to get you prepared instead, because you are so much like me” Kyoka smiled and walked back inside with Maya on her hip and the king behind them
"You are? For real!? Yaaaayyyy!!" Maya said happily, no longer trying to understand what was happening or how it was happening.

"You are? For real!? Yaaaayyyy!!" Maya said happily, no longer trying to understand what was happening or how it was happening.

“Yes, your mother is going to start by teaching you how to swim” Rhoam stated

“Rhoam, that was supposed to be a surprise” Kyoka complained with a chuckle

“Yes, your mother is going to start by teaching you how to swim” Rhoam stated

“Rhoam, that was supposed to be a surprise” Kyoka complained with a chuckle
"Finally! I can become master of land AND sea! And then the air too! Hahahaha!" Maya said with a grin.

"Finally! I can become master of land AND sea! And then the air too! Hahahaha!" Maya said with a grin.

“Maya you are such a silly girl” Kyoka smiled and kissed her nose as they walked through the market on the way back to the castle

“Maya you are such a silly girl” Kyoka smiled and kissed her nose as they walked through the market on the way back to the castle
"The world will love me! And I'll bring peace to everyone!" She continued. "Oh, and they'll bring me LOTS of French toast and pineapple juice." A thought comes to mind. "Hey, wait. You said I'm just like you, does that mean you also got stuck in a castle for-eeeeeeeever until you learned to sne-I-I mean managed to finally get some freedom away from it? How are we so much alike?"

@Drumonkey @Dragunov Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix AquaMarie AquaMarie

“Alright Dru we will follow your lead, just remember to stay on the path and we should be fine” Xander nodded

Soon the group started into the forest with Dru taking the lead, Ranni and Mia behind him, Flora in front of the carriage, and Cander bringing up the rear with Maya. However as they continued on the forest began to get foggy, and it was an unnatural fog seeming to come from nowhere and everywhere at the same time. This dog even began to cloud everyone’s minds making it harder for them to concentrate and keep to the path, the only one that wasn’t affected however was Adelaide.
Miandiya looked around as she traveled the pathway with the group, just taking note of where they are in case they do get lost. She noticed the fog appear. "Hmm this is alot of fog.." she said to herself.

"The world will love me! And I'll bring peace to everyone!" She continued. "Oh, and they'll bring me LOTS of French toast and pineapple juice." A thought comes to mind. "Hey, wait. You said I'm just like you, does that mean you also got stuck in a castle for-eeeeeeeever until you learned to sne-I-I mean managed to finally get some freedom away from it? How are we so much alike?"

“I was quite a freedom seeker when I was young, until I met your father” she smiled

“Not like that has stopped you from roaming around like you used to” Mayas father chuckled

Miandiya looked around as she traveled the pathway with the group, just taking note of where they are in case they do get lost. She noticed the fog appear. "Hmm this is alot of fog.." she said to herself.

The world around Mia faded into the white fog before the fog faded and she was back in her village “Mia? Are you alright? Are you scared about going through with the rite of passage?” Berkute asked

The world around Mia faded into the white fog before the fog faded and she was back in her village “Mia? Are you alright? Are you scared about going through with the rite of passage?” Berkute asked
She smiled seeing she was back home. She looked at Berkute. "Scared me? You should know me better"

She smiled seeing she was back home. She looked at Berkute. "Scared me? You should know me better"

“Your still very young Mia, your little sister was just born after all” he replied “I appreciate you going through with this at a young age to help protect her, but you don’t have to” Berkute smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back