• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
"We wouldn't need to take turns driving as my horse can steer itself for the most part. Although a cart is a good idea to store goods. Speaking of good ideas though..." Dru trailed off as he pulled out some tools and drew a sigil on the forehead of his horse to make it look alive and not like it's made of metal. "I can't imagine not using magic if it can be helpful,as for the mana issue I forget that some people don't have the mana pool I have."

“Hehe guess not everyone has one of these” she chuckled taking out the gem of her necklace “this is a storage gem, very similar to a bag of holding” she replied

“Hehe guess not everyone has one of these” she chuckled taking out the gem of her necklace “this is a storage gem, very similar to a bag of holding” she replied
Dru raised an eyebrow at her as he looked at it "yeah not everyone has that."

Dru raised an eyebrow at her as he looked at it "yeah not everyone has that."

“Well given time and the proper materials I could make you one” she replied “but if you guys want to get a wagon go for it, I’ll wait out here” she replied Dragunov Dragunov

“Well given time and the proper materials I could make you one” she replied “but if you guys want to get a wagon go for it, I’ll wait out here” she replied Dragunov Dragunov

"A wagon couldn't hurt." Thindro replied
"I'm inclined to agree though depending on the materials I may need you to make me one of those. Anyway Thindro do you want to go buy it and I'll see about maybe making a second horse or some sort of device to help hook it up to the cart."

"I'm inclined to agree though depending on the materials I may need you to make me one of those. Anyway Thindro do you want to go buy it and I'll see about maybe making a second horse or some sort of device to help hook it up to the cart."

“You see that’s the thing, you can get everything easily, the gemstone on the other hand is very difficult, the enchantment will only work if the gemstone resonates perfectly with your soul” she replied “I mean it is a bit easier if you have a mage with you, but still pretty difficult” she added as she looked at the two Dragunov Dragunov

Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

After the group had their breakfast it was time to get going, Xander and Felicia made sure the wagon was ready for their journey.

Flora stayed back to help the girls with their things, making sure Maya, Mia, and Adelaide had everything they needed.

After the group had their breakfast it was time to get going, Xander and Felicia made sure the wagon was ready for their journey.

Flora stayed back to help the girls with their things, making sure Maya, Mia, and Adelaide had everything they needed.
"Flora?...are you sure I'll be needing all of this?...its a bit much..." Adelaide softly spoke up as Flora got things together for them that they would need on the trip.

"Flora?...are you sure I'll be needing all of this?...its a bit much..." Adelaide softly spoke up as Flora got things together for them that they would need on the trip.
Maya is laying on her backpack like an upsidedown turtle because she asked for too many heavy things to be added, especially since she lacks raw physical strength. She flails her arms and legs. "Curses.....why is this thing so heavy...."

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Maya is laying on her backpack like an upsidedown turtle because she asked for too many heavy things to be added, especially since she lacks raw physical strength. She flails her arms and legs. "Curses.....why is this thing so heavy...."

Musicnotes Musicnotes
Miandiya didnt have much to carry, she just had her one bag she brought with her to the palace. She looked over seeing Maya on her back. "Want a hand?"

Musicnotes Musicnotes
Miandiya didnt have much to carry, she just had her one bag she brought with her to the palace. She looked over seeing Maya on her back. "Want a hand?"
"Oh dear...Maya miss...I think you might have to much to carry..." Adelaide said as Miandiya gose over to help her.
“Only the necessities” Flora smiled
"The necessities?...im not sure.....not use to taking much for myself....we could get some of the things you put for me out and I can carry some of miss Maya's things.." Adelaide offers

"Oh dear...Maya miss...I think you might have to much to carry..." Adelaide said as Miandiya gose over to help her.

"The necessities?...im not sure.....not use to taking much for myself....we could get some of the things you put for me out and I can carry some of miss Maya's things.." Adelaide offers
Maya looks up at Mia and reaches her arms out. "That would be lovely. Yes." She then looks at Adelaide. "You don't have to do that. You deserve those things. I don't want you to feel like you have to sacrifice them, especially not for me."

Maya looks up at Mia and reaches her arms out. "That would be lovely. Yes." She then looks at Adelaide. "You don't have to do that. You deserve those things. I don't want you to feel like you have to sacrifice them, especially not for me."
She pulled Maya to her feet. "I agree with Adelaide maybe you have a bit too much stuff."

She pulled Maya to her feet. "I agree with Adelaide maybe you have a bit too much stuff."
"Awwww I guess you're right." Maya said with a pout. "Thanks by the way. There was such so many pretty things, and I kept being offered stuff and French toast. I couldn't help myself."

"Awwww I guess you're right." Maya said with a pout. "Thanks by the way. There was such so many pretty things, and I kept being offered stuff and French toast. I couldn't help myself."
"Well if you really want to bring all that stuff with you I could carry it." She offered.

"Well if you really want to bring all that stuff with you I could carry it." She offered.
"oh...no need I lived so long with minimal things...I really don't need much...so don't mind sacrificing some room for your items........Besides miss Maya, I am quite use to carrying multiple items...and looks like Miandiya wants to help as well..." Adelaide spoke

"oh...no need I lived so long with minimal things...I really don't need much...so don't mind sacrificing some room for your items........Besides miss Maya, I am quite use to carrying multiple items...and looks like Miandiya wants to help as well..." Adelaide spoke
"I.....okay. If you both really want to help, feel free to do so. Thank you very much." Maya said politely.

Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix AquaMarie AquaMarie

Xander chuckled as he walked back into the area in more casual attire, instead of his ornate armor to check if they were ready “I guess I don’t need to ask if you all are ready huh?”

Felicia and Flora were taking the rest of the bags to the carriage.

“The carriage is ready for you girls, unless you want to ride on horse back?” He suggested

Xander chuckled as he walked back into the area in more casual attire, instead of his ornate armor to check if they were ready “I guess I don’t need to ask if you all are ready huh?”

“The carriage is ready for you girls, unless you want to ride on horse back?” He suggested
Adelaide went over to help out in loading and packing the carage. She kept quite looking at the carage then over at the horses as they were told that the carage was ready or they could ride horse back.

"I dont mind riding on horseback." Miandiya smiled.

Adelaide went over to help out in loading and packing the carage. She kept quite looking at the carage then over at the horses as they were told that the carage was ready or they could ride horse back.
"I dont mind riding on horseback." Miandiya smiled.
"Horses!! I'm riding a horse too!" Maya said excitedly before following Felicia and Flora. "On my way, horsies! Hahaha!"

“Well I guess that would leave Adelaide to ride in the carriage with Felicia, and we should be ready to go now, unfortunately Mia, the quickest path to Piltover takes us through Order territory” he admitted

Drumonkey Drumonkey Dragunov Dragunov

“So are you guys going to get a cart? Or are we just gonna go?” Ranni asked knowing she could go back into town right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back