• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
“That’s good, alright so the first thing we have to do is travel through Elven Order territory, so we will have to be careful” she replied and turned back towards Gondor, looking at the castle “guess I won’t be able to come back for a while” she sighed
Dru had a pack on his back and his horse was behind him it's eyes glowing with a blue energy and with the occasional cloud coming out of it's nostrils as it's metal body stood behind him perfect still it's bronze skin shining. "I have everything I need.
"Ah elf territory... I hope we pass through quickly." Thindro said.

“That’s good, alright so the first thing we have to do is travel through Elven Order territory, so we will have to be careful” she replied and turned back towards Gondor, looking at the castle “guess I won’t be able to come back for a while” she sighed

"Ah elf territory... I hope we pass through quickly." Thindro said.
"Why do you hope that? And why can't you come back you know teleportation magic and can just teleport back right?" Dru asked as he mounted his steed.

"Why do you hope that? And why can't you come back you know teleportation magic and can just teleport back right?" Dru asked as he mounted his steed.
"Eh, I remember one time I had a rough patch with an Elf noble so I am just hoping he isn't in town... or hires bounty hunters after me." He said with a shrug.

"Eh, I remember one time I had a rough patch with an Elf noble so I am just hoping he isn't in town... or hires bounty hunters after me." He said with a shrug.
Dru frowned "that does sound like an issue but you know what travelling with us would be safer and better for you. We have your back this time."

Dru frowned "that does sound like an issue but you know what travelling with us would be safer and better for you. We have your back this time."

Dragunov Dragunov

“Even so we should still avoid them as best we can, I don’t want to fight them even with my power, but thankfully there is a path through and old pixie village that they haven’t been seen in for decades, traders use it all the time” Ranni nodded

AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Xander waited in the dining hall with Flora and Adelaide while they waited for Maya, Felicia, and Mia to arrive ready for the adventure.

Verata and Berkute both hugged Mia and wish her luck. “Just don’t get into trouble sis” Ve replied with tears in her eyes as she hugged Mia. Berkute handed Mia a pendant that looked like the Sun with the gang of some creature in its center, the Chieftains Sigil. “Just promise us to come back” he stated

Felicia waited outside Maya’s bedroom door until she was called in or Maya stepped out.

Xander looked over at Adelaide “are the clothes of a good fit? Flora had to guess your measurements, and you are welcome to keep the maid outfit if you wish” he smiled

Xander waited in the dining hall with Flora and Adelaide while they waited for Maya, Felicia, and Mia to arrive ready for the adventure.

Verata and Berkute both hugged Mia and wish her luck. “Just don’t get into trouble sis” Ve replied with tears in her eyes as she hugged Mia. Berkute handed Mia a pendant that looked like the Sun with the gang of some creature in its center, the Chieftains Sigil. “Just promise us to come back” he stated

Felicia waited outside Maya’s bedroom door until she was called in or Maya stepped out.
Xander looked over at Adelaide “are the clothes of a good fit? Flora had to guess your measurements, and you are welcome to keep the maid outfit if you wish” he smiled
Maya gets dressed and steps out in a short, black dress. "Alright, Felicia, let's go!" She skips down the halls until she reaches the dining hall. "Good morning!" She says with a bright smile.

She hugged Ve. "Stay out of trouble. I'll miss you." She looked at the pendant and tears filled her eyes. "I promise. Ill come back home. Thank you dad." She gave him one last hug. It was pretty rare for her to call him dad. She put on the pendant and headed to the dining room.

Dragunov Dragunov

“Even so we should still avoid them as best we can, I don’t want to fight them even with my power, but thankfully there is a path through and old pixie village that they haven’t been seen in for decades, traders use it all the time” Ranni nodded
Dru nodded his head sagely "that's good news and worst case I can teleport us away."

Maya gets dressed and steps out in a short, black dress. "Alright, Felicia, let's go!" She skips down the halls until she reaches the dining hall. "Good morning!" She says with a bright smile.

“Good morning princess, you look good” he smiled

She hugged Ve. "Stay out of trouble. I'll miss you." She looked at the pendant and tears filled her eyes. "I promise. Ill come back home. Thank you dad." She gave him one last hug. It was pretty rare for her to call him dad. She put on the pendant and headed to the dining room.

“Good morning miss Mia” Xander nodded “is everything taken care of?” He asked

Adelaide had followed Flora towards the dining hall where everyone was to meet. She greeted everyone with a bow and curtsy and bidden them a good morning. Adelaide gently smiled and nodded "thank you sir, but yes actually they fit perfectly to my size....she is actually quite good. Thank you again there is lovely clothing." Adelaide replied softly.

Adelaide had followed Flora towards the dining hall where everyone was to meet. She greeted everyone with a bow and curtsy and bidden them a good morning. Adelaide gently smiled and nodded "thank you sir, but yes actually they fit perfectly to my size....she is actually quite good. Thank you again there is lovely clothing." Adelaide replied softly.
Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Flora smiled

“That’s good to hear, and now that we are all here, a little breakfast before we start our journey?” He suggested

"Good morning. Yes everything is taken care of." She nods. She looked over at Maya. "You look nice as well."

Flora smiled

“That’s good to hear, and now that we are all here, a little breakfast before we start our journey?” He suggested
"YES! BREAKFAST! Let's see......I want french toast.....LOTS OF IT! Annnnnnnnd pineapple juice!" Maya said eagerly.

Flora smiled

"YES! BREAKFAST! Let's see......I want french toast.....LOTS OF IT! Annnnnnnnd pineapple juice!" Maya said eagerly.
Adelaide gently nodded as she walked over to the table were everyone was gathering to have a meal before venturing off to their journey.

Flora smiled

Adelaide gently nodded as she walked over to the table were everyone was gathering to have a meal before venturing off to their journey.

Miandiya laughed hearing maya's response to getting a meal. "Yeah breakfast sounds good." She looked over at Adelaide. "How are you doing this morning?"

Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix AquaMarie AquaMarie

“That’s wonderful to hear, we have prepared a marvelous breakfast this morning” Flora replied as servers began to bring them food

“And of course princess Maya gets her French toast” Felicia chuckled

Xander chuckled

Drumonkey Drumonkey Dragunov Dragunov

“Well I could but I’m sure you know this little thing called mana” Ranni chuckled “teleportation spells do use quite a bit of mana” she replied “besides just because I can use magic doesn’t mean I’ll use it for everything” she added

“Say Thindro do you have a faster mode of transportation? Dru has his horse and I can ride along my staff like a witch’s broom” she chuckled

Miandiya laughed hearing maya's response to getting a meal. "Yeah breakfast sounds good." She looked over at Adelaide. "How are you doing this morning?"

“That’s wonderful to hear, we have prepared a marvelous breakfast this morning” Flora replied as servers began to bring them food

Xander chuckled

“Well I could but I’m sure you know this little thing called mana” Ranni chuckled “teleportation spells do use quite a bit of mana” she replied “besides just because I can use magic doesn’t mean I’ll use it for everything” she added

“Say Thindro do you have a faster mode of transportation? Dru has his horse and I can ride along my staff like a witch’s broom” she chuckled
"Hooray!" Maya cheered. As the food arrived, Maya spotted her favorite breakfast item and practically sprinted to it.

Xander chuckled

"No... but I could buy a carriage for the horse. We can take turns driving. I may come from a village... but we have plenty of coin." He said as he took out his coin purse, which was rather large "Acquire some camping gear and food for the journey. Stock up at the elf town if need be."

"oh um I am doing well Miandiya miss, thank you......I do hope you are doing well this morning as well miss" Adelaide replied.

"Hooray!" Maya cheered. As the food arrived, Maya spotted her favorite breakfast item and practically sprinted to it.

"oh um I am doing well Miandiya miss, thank you......I do hope you are doing well this morning as well miss" Adelaide replied.
"No to self never get between Maya and food." She chuckled and looked at Adelaide. "I'm good. I'm glad your good too." She took a seat at the table.

"No to self never get between Maya and food." She chuckled and looked at Adelaide. "I'm good. I'm glad your good too." She took a seat at the table.
Adelaide gently smiled glad to know that Miandiya also had a good morning. She gathered a bit of food, enjoying every bite as she was not use to enjoying all the delicious foods. Mainly getting the scraps from what was left. She looked up from be plate looking over to the others who were also enjoying their morning meals as she wondered what it would be like accompanying them on this journey.

Xander chuckled

"No... but I could buy a carriage for the horse. We can take turns driving. I may come from a village... but we have plenty of coin." He said as he took out his coin purse, which was rather large "Acquire some camping gear and food for the journey. Stock up at the elf town if need be."
"We wouldn't need to take turns driving as my horse can steer itself for the most part. Although a cart is a good idea to store goods. Speaking of good ideas though..." Dru trailed off as he pulled out some tools and drew a sigil on the forehead of his horse to make it look alive and not like it's made of metal. "I can't imagine not using magic if it can be helpful,as for the mana issue I forget that some people don't have the mana pool I have."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back