• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
“Lady Seraphinne has the power to see the future, it was this that led to the bad blood between the order and the sun elves” he replied “this power also belonged to your mother, which in turn resides in you as well Mia” he added
"I see.. do you think me having this power might be why Seraphinne said I will not let you take my world in my vision." She asked wiping some sweat from her forehead.

“You might want to hold off on that tho Dru, there is a sort of boogeyman type tale that these people are very superstitious about, and oddly it does involve mechanical creations like your horse” she added
Drus eyes practically lit up "oh now you're talking I need to learn more magical forgecrafting either way."

"I see.. do you think me having this power might be why Seraphinne said I will not let you take my world in my vision." She asked wiping some sweat from her forehead.

Berkute shrugged “I’m not sure Mia, the only one that does is you” he stated

Drus eyes practically lit up "oh now you're talking I need to learn more magical forgecrafting either way."

She just shook her head with a sigh and a smile “well that’s up to you Dru, but I’m ready for bed, we have a long trip before we reach Piltover” she replied and headed up to her room Dragunov Dragunov

She just shook her head with a sigh and a smile “well that’s up to you Dru, but I’m ready for bed, we have a long trip before we reach Piltover” she replied and headed up to her room Dragunov Dragunov
Dru nodded and headed up to his room but instead of sleep he began to look over the book he had taken reading it and fiddling with the metal scraps he had.

“Is that what you want?” He asked
"Yeah. I kind of like being away from the Sundom. I want to see more of the world, it's not like I really have left the village often." She smiled for a second before frowning. "And Seraphinne is still out there...she might expect me to go home.."

"Yeah. I kind of like being away from the Sundom. I want to see more of the world, it's not like I really have left the village often." She smiled for a second before frowning. "And Seraphinne is still out there...she might expect me to go home.."

He sighed “I guess your right, but you know how Ve will respond to that” he replied

Felicia and Flora watched over her while she slept until morning.
Adelaide woke up in a bit of a startle "Oh my goodness I slept in!" She said in shock having forgotten were she was the second she woke up. She jumped out of bed already to run off and hopefully her mistress not get mad at her. But as she's jumped out of bed it all came to her that she wasn't back home and she wasn't with her mistress anymore so she just stood there a little confused and groggy from having been asleep.

Dragunov Dragunov Drumonkey Drumonkey

After a long nights rest, Ranni and her two companions headed outside the castle gates ready to start a great adventure “do you guys have everything you need?” She asked as she checked a stone on a chain that had a sort of interface

AquaMarie AquaMarie

“Good morning Miss Adelaide, how are you feeling?” Flora asked as she walked into the room with a fresh set of clothes

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Felicia knocked and then entered Maya’s room “good morning princess Maya, how are you feeling this morning?” She asked with a smile and bow

AquaMarie AquaMarie

“Good morning Miss Adelaide, how are you feeling?” Flora asked as she walked into the room with a fresh set of clothes
Adelaide looked over at Flora a bit suprised at first before but smiled. "Oh good morning Flora...a but confused and strange to be true fully....however the bed was quite comfortable....I never slept so soundly..." she added.

Dragunov Dragunov Drumonkey Drumonkey

After a long nights rest, Ranni and her two companions headed outside the castle gates ready to start a great adventure “do you guys have everything you need?” She asked as she checked a stone on a chain that had a sort of interface

"Money, staff, brain function... Im good to go."
Dru had a pack on his back and his horse was behind him it's eyes glowing with a blue energy and with the occasional cloud coming out of it's nostrils as it's metal body stood behind him perfect still it's bronze skin shining. "I have everything I need.

Dru had a pack on his back and his horse was behind him it's eyes glowing with a blue energy and with the occasional cloud coming out of it's nostrils as it's metal body stood behind him perfect still it's bronze skin shining. "I have everything I need.

“That’s good, alright so the first thing we have to do is travel through Elven Order territory, so we will have to be careful” she replied and turned back towards Gondor, looking at the castle “guess I won’t be able to come back for a while” she sighed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back