• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
Sitting up and finally getting her barrings she saw that it wasn't her mistress but a little floating light. "A light?...." she whispered to herself looking at the light flying around her. "Danger?...wait seek protection from the king?...im confused I can't just simply head up to the king, I'm a no one but a simple servant girl...and I would sound nothing but crazy to his magisty...im sorry little light but I can't do a thing....my position is my fate for what I was born into..." she replied

The light floated there before slowly fading and dropping onto the bed to reveal it was a little pixie

"She fell and hit her head" Thindro bent over her and splashed some water from his waterskin right into her face, waking her up instantly.

She imidiately jumped up and glared at Thindro “hey, what the hell was that for?” She asked

She imidiately jumped up and glared at Thindro “hey, what the hell was that for?” She asked
"You were sleeping on the job." He said before taking a gulp of water "Anyways, seeing as Im the only conscious customer here, can you take my order?"

The light floated there before slowly fading and dropping onto the bed to reveal it was a little pixie
"Your a pixie..." Adelaide gasp looking down to were the light had landed on the foot of her bed. "I haven't seen a pixie around since I was a wee little one.." Adelaide said curiously as she leaned over to get a closer look

Last edited:
"You were sleeping on the job." He said before taking a gulp of water "Anyways, seeing as Im the only conscious customer here, can you take my order?"

“I was not! You used a sleeping spell of some sort on us!” The bunny girl shouted

"Your a pixie..." Adelaide gasp looking down to were the light had landed on the foot of her bed. "I haven't seen a pixie around since I was a wee little one.." Adelaide said curiously as she leaned over to get a closer look

The pixie was breathing heavily as it struggled to regain strength

“Why would I!…” she began to speak “just do it girl!” The barkeep barked
"Jeez, is it necessary to shout?" Thindro placed his staff against the table "Anyways, your customers were getting grabby so I gave them a nap to calm down."

"Jeez, is it necessary to shout?" Thindro placed his staff against the table "Anyways, your customers were getting grabby so I gave them a nap to calm down."

The bunny girl growled and stormed off to get his order “oh so you were trying to be the knight in shining armor eh?” The barkeep asked with a chuckle

“You must leave my lady, please” the pixie pleaded again
"I just can't leave....I was told ill get a worse punishment if I ever tired to run again...I don't want to find out what such a punishment could be......besides were would I run off too?...I have been gifted to my masters and mistress ever since I can remember...im not very familiar with the world..." Adelaide softly spoke to the pixie

"I just can't leave....I was told ill get a worse punishment if I ever tired to run again...I don't want to find out what such a punishment could be......besides were would I run off too?...I have been gifted to my masters and mistress ever since I can remember...im not very familiar with the world..." Adelaide softly spoke to the pixie

“Plead with the prince or the king” it replied

The bunny girl growled and stormed off to get his order “oh so you were trying to be the knight in shining armor eh?” The barkeep asked with a chuckle
"More so I prefer a meal in peace. Also, how can i get food if the only servant around is being harassed by the customers?"

"More so I prefer a meal in peace. Also, how can i get food if the only servant around is being harassed by the customers?"

“She’s certainly the popular one, but not my only one” the barkeep replied

“Plead with the prince or the king” it replied
Adelaide sadly sighed looking down at her hands on her lap. "You don't understand little pixie,....the king or prince will not listen to a mear servant girl....I will be taken as someone slacking my duties....and if my mistress finds out of worse her father....I won't be in such good standing with my life..." she softly said fear in her tone of voice

"True, but the last thing I want when eating is a ruckus. I had a long journey here and the last thing I want is screaming."

Soon the bunny girl returned with his order before walking away to do something else “by the way, that’ll cost you 5 silver pieces” the barkeep stated

Soon the bunny girl returned with his order before walking away to do something else “by the way, that’ll cost you 5 silver pieces” the barkeep stated
"5 Silver?" Thindro was confused "For beer and sausage? Is there a food shortage?"

Adelaide sadly sighed looking down at her hands on her lap. "You don't understand little pixie,....the king or prince will not listen to a mear servant girl....I will be taken as someone slacking my duties....and if my mistress finds out of worse her father....I won't be in such good standing with my life..." she softly said fear in her tone of voice

“I tried, your the last of us, you must stay safe, don’t lose your wings” the pixie pleaded

Users who are viewing this thread

Back