• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
"Hey guys, I think maybe we shouldn't tug on her ears!" He said as he got a bit closer.

“Back off punk, she’s ours!” The man shouted and was clearly drunk, but he could also feel the presence of someone else’s influence as if a spell had been cast somewhere

“Back off punk, she’s ours!” The man shouted and was clearly drunk, but he could also feel the presence of someone else’s influence as if a spell had been cast somewhere
Thindro rolled his eyes at the remark "Right right." He then closed his eyes to remember his sleeping spell. With a wave of his hand the assailants suddenly began to feel rather drowsy. "No need for violence today gentlemen." He then used his staff to loosen their grips on the girl.

Thindro rolled his eyes at the remark "Right right." He then closed his eyes to remember his sleeping spell. With a wave of his hand the assailants suddenly began to feel rather drowsy. "No need for violence today gentlemen." He then used his staff to loosen their grips on the girl.

Soon everyone in the tavern was falling asleep and collapsing to the floor

Soon everyone in the tavern was falling asleep and collapsing to the floor
Thindro then approached the girl with the weird ears "Don't recall ever seeing one with your ears before." He then looked around the tavern "I think I may have overdid the spell.

Thindro then approached the girl with the weird ears "Don't recall ever seeing one with your ears before." He then looked around the tavern "I think I may have overdid the spell.

Everyone was asleep in the tavern including the girl her tried to save, so he had to think of something before someone else came in

Maya goes to bathe while eating from the fruit bowl. "This has gone so much better than I expected. I must say, whoever the prince ends up with will be a lucky woman. I've never felt so free around other royalty before."

Soon the night had arrived and most of the castle was settling in for the night

"Just cause your dad raised me doesnt make me a princess. The prince will pick whoever he likes." Miandiya smiled. "We'll see who he chooses. There are alot of options for him."

“I hope he picks you” she smiled and laid back down “you’d be a great princess” she giggled before falling back asleep

“I hope he picks you” she smiled and laid back down “you’d be a great princess” she giggled before falling back asleep
Miandiya laughed. "Glad you think so." She laid back down, hoping to not have any strange dreams and went back to sleep.

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Soon a little ball of light flutters near Adelaide “miss? Miss Adelaide wake up please” a tiny little voice pleaded
Adelaide murmured in her sleep rolling to the other side of her Bedard continued to sleep for a few munites before shooting up away in shock. "Oh my goodness Madam I'm so sorry!...ill get you ready please forgive meI over slept!" The brunette said pleading to the voice she thought was he mistress

Adelaide murmured in her sleep rolling to the other side of her Bedard continued to sleep for a few munites before shooting up away in shock. "Oh my goodness Madam I'm so sorry!...ill get you ready please forgive meI over slept!" The brunette said pleading to the voice she thought was he mistress

“My lady, please do not be afraid” the light stated “but you are in danger here, you must seek protection from the king, you know not who you serve” the light pleaded

“My lady, please do not be afraid” the light stated “but you are in danger here, you must seek protection from the king, you know not who you serve” the light pleaded
Sitting up and finally getting her barrings she saw that it wasn't her mistress but a little floating light. "A light?...." she whispered to herself looking at the light flying around her. "Danger?...wait seek protection from the king?...im confused I can't just simply head up to the king, I'm a no one but a simple servant girl...and I would sound nothing but crazy to his magisty...im sorry little light but I can't do a thing....my position is my fate for what I was born into..." she replied

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back