• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
@AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey @The Wordsmith Myth LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Musicnotes Musicnotes

After the sphere was placed on the pedestal and the room began to shake and rumble. A couple of the automatons came up and grabbed both Maya and Dru and placed their hands on the orb and they could feel their energy being drained. And the automatons began cheering as the orb began to glow brighter and the shaking.

The automatons began to cheer as the process continued. “Maya! Dru!” Xander shouted and rushed to try and get them away from the pedestal, only to be stopped by the machines.

“I don’t like this, that’s a power siphon spell, they’re using them like batteries!” Ranni replied

A minute later and the orb was suddenly taken from the pedestal by a hidden mechanism and Maya felt the affects of the power siphon as it left her feeling lightheaded.

Dru on the other hand was unaffected due to his vast reserve of energy.

Shortly after there was a deep rumbling laughter permeating through the walls. “Hahaha…. Finally….. I have returned….”
Maya stumbles backwards after having her energy drained. Her high stamina kept her from collapsing completely, but she didn't have time to rest as she heard the ominous laughter. "Took you long enough. Now show yourself!" The princess demanded. She was still lightheaded. Keeping her balance was proving difficult. However, despite her being nervous and weakened, she wasn't afraid. Even without her trusty daggers and being at less than 100% due to the energy drain, she refused to back down.

Last edited:
@AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey @The Wordsmith Myth LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Musicnotes Musicnotes

After the sphere was placed on the pedestal and the room began to shake and rumble. A couple of the automatons came up and grabbed both Maya and Dru and placed their hands on the orb and they could feel their energy being drained. And the automatons began cheering as the orb began to glow brighter and the shaking.

The automatons began to cheer as the process continued. “Maya! Dru!” Xander shouted and rushed to try and get them away from the pedestal, only to be stopped by the machines.

“I don’t like this, that’s a power siphon spell, they’re using them like batteries!” Ranni replied

A minute later and the orb was suddenly taken from the pedestal by a hidden mechanism and Maya felt the affects of the power siphon as it left her feeling lightheaded.

Shortly after there was a deep rumbling laughter permeating through the walls. “Hahaha…. Finally….. I have returned….”
Dru could feel his energy being drawn out of him and was thankful for his infinite energy but also concerned as he was inadvertently the cause of this voice. "Everyone get ready I don't think this is going to be an easy fight."

Miandiya frowned that they were unable to stop Dru and Maya from being used like batteries. She gripped her sword and let out a low growl. "Show yourself"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back