Other Memento Mori Unus Annus

NekoGirl665

!m=^_^=m!
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I need to catch up before it ends! But then YouTube has stopped working! Noooooooo!

Bro I thought it was only me that YouTube wasn’t working for 0.0
Apparently it was out for everyone. It is what my friend said anyways.
It is working for me now tho! So I can get back to binge watching.

dammit. everytime I scroll through the topics and see this title, I totally read something else. lmao!

People. Please go like their live stream on YouTube. Don’t even need to watch. Just watch and share.

Livestream just ended and the channel is gone. It was quite a ride, and it's wild to think that some people will know what Unus Annus was, and there will be some people that will maybe come across some fanart later down the road and won't have any idea at all on what it was all about.

Livestream just ended and the channel is gone. It was quite a ride, and it's wild to think that some people will know what Unus Annus was, and there will be some people that will maybe come across some fanart later down the road and won't have any idea at all on what it was all about.
It really is wild.
I wish I could say more. But my brain is dead. Good night.

Can someone explain this to me. Like two or three days ago this floated around my twitter timeline and I have never heard of this until now (and I think its ended or something but like there was no hype until NOW). What is it and why is everyone losing their shit over it?

Markiplier and CrankGamePlays made a channel together where they posted 1 video a day for a year and promised to delete the channel at the end of the year. There was hype at first but it started to die down when people started taking it for granted. As the countdown got closer and closer to zero, though, the hype came back as more and more people realized they were for real when they talked about deleting everything. They deleted their social media, merch store, and channel live on stream yesterday. Everything is gone now.

Huh that is a cool social experiment. Neat. Thanks for the input! I don't follow either or really into the letsplay community so it makes sense I didn't hear shit about it! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back