• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Members and Four Hatchlings Needed!

Viska Deszeld

Fantasy Addict
Hiya! I'm recruiting four someones that would be interested in taking the part of ice dragon hatchlings! In the roleplay, they will grow quickly, you can choose your own temperament and attitude. Your movements will be slightly impeded until your size is adequate for flight or further than cave movement. You can choose whether or not you listen to mama dragon(Me.) No specific gender is required, 'The early bird gets the worm'. Though for those of you that don't want to be a hatchling, feel free to join as something/someone else! Have any questions? Just ask!

https://www.rpnation.com/posts/?post_id=2352545

If you still have positions open I would like to play.

Come along and play with me, between the mountains and the sea. Where children of mortal and the fae, lost both in the night and in the day have found the cottage of lost play.

I'm interested— are hatchling spots still available?

Harbinger made a post on it without problem. And all of the spots are taken now. ^ ^ Thanks guys! The spots belong to harbinger, Aedine, Crimson, and Abyss!

Okay, that works too. Thanks for the update, I appreciate it greatly.Well, Kira, oddly enough, you are a hatchling now. Or will be when they're supposed to hatch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update^_^. What am I going to play so I can start creating the character when does the game start, Also do you have a link to the Rp page with the rules and every thing

Come along and play with me, between the mountains and the sea. Where children of mortal and the fae, lost both in the night and in the day have found the cottage of lost play.

There really are no rules besides lengthy posts if you can, literate, and a good attitude. You can jump in when you'd like to, and you can be anything from a human bard to a rival dragon, or perhaps a griffin or centaur? The choice is yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back