What's new

Melvil Update Part 1 (Patch Notes 4/5/19)

welian

Glorious Mistress
Would it be possible to make it so that usergroup colors show up on the "X liked this post" line at the bottom of posts? Not now, because obviously y'all gonna be busy with prepping for updates and all for the next several weeks, but like.... eventually.

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Would it be possible to make it so that usergroup colors show up on the "X liked this post" line at the bottom of posts? Not now, because obviously y'all gonna be busy with prepping for updates and all for the next several weeks, but like.... eventually.
I'll look into it over time :)

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
I have noticed that my Bookmark link has vanished from the top right-hand side of the site. I see that I can still bookmark stuff, but I don't see the menu where I can jump to those. Am I just missing it, or do I need to go and click on something in settings to get it back?

Onmyoji

Unyielding Resolve
Supporter
I have noticed that my Bookmark link has vanished from the top right-hand side of the site. I see that I can still bookmark stuff, but I don't see the menu where I can jump to those. Am I just missing it, or do I need to go and click on something in settings to get it back?
If you click your avatar to see your account settings, there will be new tab for Bookmarks.
I guess it's one click more than before but it's still there!

Lord Iapetus

I’ll hoist you by your petard!
Is it possible to make it so we can change the site colors in the future? Like how the dark theme is black and blue, maybe being able to change the blue to another color?

Fyuri

積ん読
Administrator
Supporter
Is it possible to make it so we can change the site colors in the future? Like how the dark theme is black and blue, maybe being able to change the blue to another color?
That is a special theme all on its own and I don't believe any developers have made a new version of it since xenforo2.0 was released.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)