• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mel's Fandoms

Saiyan Princess

Always unhappy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Werewolf

Vampire

Disney

Phantom of the Opera

Black Butler

Vampire Knight

Inuyasha

Black Blood Brothers

Diabolik Lovers

Naruto (all the way up until after the Chunin Exams)

Soul Eater (very little)

DBGT

DBZ Kai

Yugioh (Duel Monsters)

Pokemon

Cirque du Freak

The Giver

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

demon

Angel

Medieval, like kings and queens

Mermaids

My Babysitter's a Vampire

Never Cry Werewolf

Dark Rps

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello... I can do Harry Potter. I haven't done it in a while. Drarry one or OCxCannon or OCxOC

I can also do Sherlock if you are willing. Sherlock with anyone you choose =)

I've no idea what Sherlock is, I know who he is, but not in the way you're talking about. I'll do a HP rp with you.

No worries. Do you know what sort of one? I had been looking for someone to do a Creature Inheritance one with me. Maybe Draco as Veela and Harry the same or Elf or something. I like to play Harry as the 'submissive' mate in the creature inheritance ones.

Though if you don't want to do that, we can come up with something.

I've only seen up to the chunin exams, though I have skipped around to the episodes with Orochimaru in them.

I'm interested in( from most to least) DBZ Kai, Naruto, Yugioh, and Soul Eater. Shoot me a PM, if you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back