Melony "Melody" Larrya

Danoram

probaly...
*Heavy breathing*

Ohmygod, I'm so nervous~ Hi, Melony. Just want to say *giggling* that... you are, like.... one of my favorites.

ANYWAYS! 

I wanted to just ask you a little question about your past! Would you say you're close with any of your foster-brothers or sisters? If so, how do you relate with them and do you spend a lot of time together? You seemed like you would be a cool older sister.

@RubyRose

Last edited by a moderator:
/monthly_2016_07/Ninjas_Melony_S.jpg.f30bd0feb0681cb731fd27f4b696d875.jpg*Sits quietly, staring at Danoram with an unreadable expression while they get their excitement out of their system, and then ask their question*

"Thank you for allowing me to be a favorite." *she started out with, voice feather soft as always* 

"I'm not really close to people in general. Most think I'm odd and tend to avoid me, but the foster children that are interested in what I study I am very fond of. Teaching others what I have learned is rewarding because sometimes they will see something I won't." *Wide, pale eyes just blink for a moment while she thinks* "We don't spend a lot of time together because of my responsibilities to Jason, but when I am at the foster home there is usually an hour I put aside to tutor children interested in biology or who are struggling in school." *continues to keep a passive, fairly blank gaze.* "I am not an older sister; However, I would not let anyone lay an unkind finger on any of the children." 

@Danoram

Users who are viewing this thread

Back