• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mei's Longterm Search <3 Always open!

iMeisaki

mighty lil goon
full

Hello !
i'm Mei,
it's been quite some time since i've made a search thread,
so i wanted to revamp everything and make a new one altogether :-)
i would highly appreciate it if you read the entire thread
Thank you so much, have a great day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[div class=tabs]

[div class=tab]Myself

[div class=tab]Rules

[div class=tab]Pairings[/div]
[div class=tab]Fandoms[/div]
[div class=tab]Plots[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

[class=tabs]border-radius: 5px; color: #e4eeff; font-size: 21px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; margin: 20px auto; min-width: 100%; text-align: center; width: 50%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #825069; color: #070d32; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Myself) (show tabsContentMyself) if (eq ${currentTab} Rules) (show tabsContentRules) if (eq ${currentTab} Pairings) (show tabsContentPairings) if (eq ${currentTab} Fandoms) (show tabsContentFandoms) if (eq ${currentTab} Plots) (show tabsContentPlots) [/script]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentMyself"]
i post at least once a day! Or at least try to; i'm usually quicker but i do have school and work so it is a bit tougher for me to respond relatively quick at times.
About 90% of the time, i try to let you know if im going on a short break/ have stuff to do/etc. i apologize in advance if i do forget, it's just life!

i am kind of ghost friendly! i usually give you a poke if it's been seven days of inactivity! after that, i usually leave the pm

i am comfortable writing most themes, i usually get into detail via pm.
I can roleplay any type of roleplay! Detailed role-plays take me a little longer to respond to bc I put a lot of effort in my work!
I try to be very literate and I usually mirror my partners in length, i will never give one-liners.

my usual post length can range from two paragraphs to however much is needed.
my intro length can drag on depending on the type of rp

I am okay playing either gender role! i prefer doubling but i am happy to play one role
i am most comfortable with MxF pairings but I don't mind rping FxF or MxM, just let me know :-)

character sheets are a must when creating an rp w me! Faceclaims are a must.
when creating an rp, i would like to have a general layout of what things will be
i tend to struggle when i just wing it

I am very flexible with ideas/response times/etc

I am best reached by a PM. I get notifications 100% of the time from a PM rather than a response.
Please PM me instead of commenting!

[/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentRules" style="display: none;"]
Communication is key! Please let me know if anything comes up during // before we rp, just so I can get a heads up!
I absolutely love forming acquaintances with my partners so it won't be awkward OOC!
Send me memes! Send me dog pictures! Let's be homies!

I do not tolerate one liners! Sorry!
Please be literate to the best of your ability!
i would prefer if my partner mirrored my post length
respond when you can, no pressure ^^

Be open to playing both genders!
I'm very open to doubling, so we can all be happy!

When making a character, USE A PICTURE! :D Make a great character sheet!
No Mary Sues or all of that, let's make charming characters together

I would really like it my partner is interested in long rps.

The youngest i'll make a character is seventeen, i usually prefer to make characters older

Lastly, PLEASE take your time in responding. Roleplaying should be fun and NOT a job.

So if you need to take an extra few days, no worries! Maybe give me a heads up but I really don't mind if you need a little break.
School/Work/Life comes first!

[/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentPairings" style="display: none;"]
Underlined = Roles i'm interested in
Italicized = pairings i have plots // ideas for

-Werewolf x Vampire
-Werewolf x Human
-Werewolves
-Vampires
-Vampire x Human
-Supernaturals
-Genie x Human
-Demon x Human
-Poor x Rich
-Apocalypse Survivors
-Time Traveler x someone in the future
-Time traveler x someone from the past
-Detectives
-Detective x Criminal
-Criminals
-Pirate x New recruit
-
Captain x Pirate
-Humanoid x Human
-Shape-shifter x Normal
-Gang Members

-Psychopath x Normal
-Psychopath x Hostage
-Celebrity x Normal
-Celebrities
-Player x Normal
-Popular x Unpopular
-Normal x Bully
-Orphans
-Ghost x Human
-Boss x Employee
-Boss x Intern
-Prison Escapee x Normal
-Drug User x Normal
-Drug users

-Serial Killer x Serial Killer
[/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentFandoms" style="display: none;"]
Underlined = Fandoms I'm craving

-Teen Wolf
-Twilight
-Outlander
-The 100
-Resident Evil
-The Last of Us
-Penny Dreadful
-X-men Universe

-Harry Potter
-Amnesia (anime)
-Another (anime)
-Rooftop Prince
-Vampire Knight
-Say I Love You (anime)
-Mirai Nikki anime)
-True Blood
-Metal Gear Solid
-American Horror Story (up till S5)
-The Evil Within

[/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentPlots" style="display: none;"]

Underlined Characters are ones I'd like to play.

The Hunt
(MxF DOUBLE)
Male A has recently had a confrontation with Male B, due to a bounty on his B's head. Male B manages to flee, not seeing Male A's identity clear enough to identify his assailant, but enough to scare him into hiding, where he decides to stay with Female B (a previous lover). Female B decides to help Male B into hiding, not knowing exactly why.
Female A is a detective going around to search for Male B due to suspicions. Female A comes across Male A, and mistakes him to be a Male B's concerned friend. She offers for the two of them to search for Male B together, and because his trail's gone cold, Male A accepts Female A's offer. What will happen to Male B if he's found? What caused his head to be listed? Will him and Female B repair things? How will Male A handle things now that he has the cops on his side? Will something form between Male A and Female A? Or will this all end in destruction?

Project Atkins
Muse A is a scientist at a high tech lab; this isn't an ordinary lab though, this lab is creating and mutating species. During Muse A's duties, they notice within the structure an unfamiliar figure. Muse A decides to check on the facility to make sure everything's okay. Unfortunately, Muse A gets trapped inside the structure. The figure turns out to be Muse B, Muse A is unsure whether or not to trust B due to the suspicion if they're a real human or not. However Muse A can not stay in there forever, Muse A has to depend on Muse B to find a way out of the facility and back home. Is Muse B really who they say they are?

The Legendary
Muse A is of noble blood of a kingdom that rules over countless supernatural species. That is until the kingdom undergoes an attack by a rival. Dragons and evil forces are coming toward the kingdoms way, and it's up to Muse A to train to fight against this deadly force. In order to become the best, they need training from someone worthy, someone who has fought this kind of evil before. Muse A ends up finding Muse B, begging for their help. Will Muse A be able to get enough training to save the kingdom? (This plot is heavily fantasy based. More details will be discussed via pm).

Where Do We Go Now?
(Not really a romance but could be??) (lowkey based off of Banana fish)
A young boy becomes orphaned after his mother mysteriously disappears. Twenty years go by and the boy is a gang leader trying to clean up the streets. However being on his own for that long caused him to have a dark past. One day as he tries to confront his past, he's framed for a crime he didn't commit. This crime leads to the disappearance of his mother, with the help of a friend (or few), he decides to go down this dark path once again to find the truth before the cops capture him. Along the way, the characters will face hardships like no other.

I'm Here Now
(Based off of Outlander) (MxF)
Character A goes off on a trip (either by themselves or with their lover) to another country. There, they explore a famous attraction by themselves and end up time traveling to the past X amount of years. Here, A has no clue what's going on and is forced to adapt into a life that is not theirs. Here, they meet Character B who provides help to them both freely and against their will. Character B will be a major help for Character A later in the roleplay. As time goes on, they fall for each other. The thing is, will Character A develop deep feelings to stay in the past with them and create a new life? Or will A want to go back home to their normal life?

Are You Sure You're Who You Say You Are?
(FxM) (Suspense/Horror Plot)
Character A and B meet online. Character A opens their heart to Character B, saying and showing who they are. While Character B says who they are but really aren't. Character B has a huge grudge against Character A because of something they did in the past. Of course, Character A has no memory of it and wouldn't suspect anything. Sooner or later, Character A and B agree to meet each other. Little does Character A know, Character B sets up a plan to do something to Character A.
(Basically, this plot can be changed for anything.)

I Have to Help
(MxF, FxF, MxM) (Plot can be changed)
Character A and B are apartment neighbors. Character A tries their best to stay happy but falls into a deep depression and mental breakdown after being reminded of their childhood. Character B is a book writer (can be changed) who then meets Character A. Character A of course, tries their best to look happy in front of Character B. Time goes on and the two start to love each other. However, Character A is drifting away from being so upset. Sooner or later, Character B finds out.
Character A soon finds out that they have a disorder that makes them forget important traumatic events. Which is starting to make them forget about their past and maybe even up to today. Character B finds out on accident and decides to stay with Character A to take care of them, not knowing how bad the disorder would get. Not knowing if they will be forgotten.
(If Character B would be an author in the role-play, I would put down that Character B starts writing a book only for Character A that is filled with all the memories they have made and also the ones that Character A told Character B about.)

I Didn't Want To Work With You
(MxF, MxM (Based off of Resident Evil, kinda!)
Character A is an agent that goes out to countries and saves people. Ex: President's daughter, senator, saves a city from parasites, etc. Meanwhile in a case they were in, they were partnered with a good friend. They were close to each other, and Character A did like them. However, their partner died while saving Character A in a mission. Once Character A got back, they were distraught and so upset that they demanded never to be partnered with anyone again. That lasted for a couple of years until their new mission to stop an outbreak from occurring. Now, they are partnered with Character B and is miserable. They don't want to get close with them at all so they wouldn't have any emotional attachment. However, time passes by and Character A and B are close. Soon, Character A and B develops feelings for each other. Character A is afraid though to like them, afraid that they would lose Character B like last time. What will happen? Will events from the past occur? Will this strictly professional relationship become something more?

Do We Really Hate Each Other?
(MxF) (Can be a double)
Character A and Character B are in rich families that are forced into an arranged marriage. Both of the characters like other people but have to marry each other. Character A and B hate each other and constantly fight all the time and never agree with each other. Sooner or later, they have to go on a trip with each other but Character B's lover joins them secretly. While the two (three) of them are there, Character A gets into an accident where Character B saves them. After a while, the two characters start to fall for each other. However, Character A is on the fence with breaking up with their lover. Will this arranged marriage work out? Will one of the Character's get kicked out of the family if they really don't want to be apart of the arranged marriage? Will Character A and B be miserable in the relationship? Or will a beautiful relationship blossom?

Love Triangle: Either MxFxM or FxMxF. (High School or Modern Setting) (Group Role-Play)
Character A is just an ordinary m/f that goes about their day. While working, they notice that Character B needs help moving in to the apartment next to Character A. Character A helps and gains a relationship with Character B. Little does Character B know, A's roommate, Character C, also gains a relationship with Character B. Which one will Character B choose to pursue? Character A or C? Or maybe.. neither.

Love Square: Character A likes Character C. Character C likes Character B,
Character B likes Character D, Character D likes Character A. (High School Setting)(Group Role-Play)
Character A is a quiet and shy person that isn't really noticed by their crush, Character C. Character C is more of the popular, athletic type that usually pays attention to mostly sports and the other popular people. Nothing else really. However, Character C likes Character B. Character B is a preppy, artist/cheerleader/ person that bases their work on or thinks a lot about their crush, Character D. Character D isn't really popular but keeps to themselves and is usually rude to others due to being cranky a lot, they like Character A. Will these Characters end up with their crushes? Or will it just be a disaster?!

[/div]
[/div]
Thank you for making it this far!
If you really did make it this far, tell me your top three favorite movies! Or send me a meme haha
Thank you!
cuddle-giphy.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back