• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission ---

I LOVE your styleeeeeeeeeeeeeee *squee*

How long do you usually take per commission? Last person I requested a headbust from took a whole month to get back to me... last time I ever pay 100% up front ; _;

Cute style! I hope you get a lot of commissions. <3
thank you so so much!! <3

I LOVE your styleeeeeeeeeeeeeee *squee*

How long do you usually take per commission? Last person I requested a headbust from took a whole month to get back to me... last time I ever pay 100% up front ; _;
Thank you!! aaa i take a while ;;u;; i work really slow plus exams are coming up. but i'll be out of school by june 05-06 and from there I work more fast! I accept payments after art is sent! I know some people arent comfortable with payment upfront quq

Good stuff. Hope you get some work!
Thank you <3

Hey, Meiima! My friend Ian Temero showed me what you were doing with his character, and we were both pretty impressed (A-dorable!). Are you still taking commissions?

Hey, Meiima! My friend Ian Temero showed me what you were doing with his character, and we were both pretty impressed (A-dorable!). Are you still taking commissions?
omg im sorry i did not see this sooner, i didnt get a notif for a thread reply ;;; Thank you so much! and yes Im still open for commissions!

Yes, I will take an art. Yes, very detail required. No pay. "exposure" good. That is what artist need.

thank you so much quq <3

noted! thank you too! quq

aaaa-- pardon? ;;;;;
What he's saying is that you shouldn't charge for your art because you need exposure and the easiest way to get exposure is to do it for free so your art spreads out more and becomes more known. But I also know you've got bills to pay and have to put bread on the table so in my opinion feel free to charge a price, thing is there aren't a lot of us on rpn that can afford that, for example your $60-$80 drawing price? I personally would use that to buy gas for my jeep instead and feed myself as well, college is expensive.

Interesting style. But, and this is my opinion, these are some very pricey commissions compared to some of what I have seen.

Just thought I'd put in my two cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back