• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SUPER AUSTIN

HERO UP!
Anyone want to do a MegaMan StarForce RP?

Was thinking set years after the last game.
So like the main cast are adults now with families I have a OC who's Geo and Luna's son named Sol who I'd like to use.

We can talk plot or make it up as we go.

Or maybe if you'd prefer it not to be set years later could have time travel involved instead.

You can use OCs as long as they fit the series and you play Canon characters too.

Anyone want to do a MegaMan StarForce RP?

Was thinking set years after the last game.
So like the main cast are adults now with families I have a OC who's Geo and Luna's son named Sol who I'd like to use.

We can talk plot or make it up as we go.

Or maybe if you'd prefer it not to be set years later could have time travel involved instead.

You can use OCs as long as they fit the series and you play Canon characters too.
Hello is this rp still available?

I don't like just doing the already done plots from the shows but changing them a bit I prefer it being after the events that already happened

OCs are fine as long as you also play canon characters too

I don't like just doing the already done plots from the shows but changing them a bit I prefer it being after the events that already happened

OCs are fine as long as you also play canon characters too
Oh absolutely, Is there any canon characters you’d like to play? You could even be Geo and I can be some of the antagonists?

Haven't ever did a StarForce RP so can't really say there's any canon ones id prefer to be but we should figure out what the RPs plot is first since we'd probably need new villains
And for this to work we'd both have to be characters on both sides

Users who are viewing this thread

Back