Megalopolis

Interested if the player count hasn't been hit yet

Will get this up by the weekend or next week by the latest been delayed the last few days with a fever and a nasty cold I'm getting over.

Haven't been able to focus on this or anything else IRL.

Megalopolis again?
giphy.gif

Hopefully it can really get off the ground this time.

The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard are you planning substantive changes from previous incarnations?

Megalopolis again?
giphy.gif

Hopefully it can really get off the ground this time.

The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard are you planning substantive changes from previous incarnations?

There will be some major differences. I think it will be fun and get off the wrong, I've run some successful RPs with powers between now and 2015 when I last did Megalopolis but got sick and had a tumor removed.

Who were you back then :)? I don't recall your username.

There will be some major differences. I think it will be fun and get off the wrong, I've run some successful RPs with powers between now and 2015 when I last did Megalopolis but got sick and had a tumor removed.

Who were you back then :)? I don't recall your username.

I'm excited to see it! I loved the setup of the original one, and I'm eager to get diving into the world again. Hopefully no getting sick and no tumor for you this time. :neutralteeth:

I believe the username I was using then was Writer Writer . I had to do a search to job my memory, but I'm pretty sure this was the character I created for it: [Megalopolis]Natalie Berry

In terms of expectations, are you planning on doing a Hosted Project?

'm excited to see it! I loved the setup of the original one, and I'm eager to get diving into the world again. Hopefully no getting sick and no tumor for you this time. :neutralteeth:

I believe the username I was using then was @Writer. I had to do a search to job my memory, but I'm pretty sure this was the character I created for it: [Megalopolis]Natalie Berry

Ah welcome back C:

I remember really liking your character back then.

In terms of expectations, are you planning on doing a Hosted Project?

Nah. Not required, threadmarks all the way.

If anyone is looking at creating a Police faction or Syndicate faction character, please let me know! :csmile: I'm working on a character that has some connections to both, and I'd love to work in connections to other people's characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back