Megalopolis

In other news, I've been doing better after my procedure and if people are still interested I'd be getting this up within the next week or two.

Hmmm...given my current compromises I think I won't be able to take this one up now. My apologies.

That's fine. I apologize for the delay. When I wanted to start this I had been waiting for 6+ months with a date for my procedure and non in sight. Then it all came at once shortly after.

Not ready to start just yet but feel free to let me know what concept you have in mind!
A man who can take control of peoples minds by relaxing them and then having them consume a specially brewed tea. It has to be warm from initial brewing, they have to drink it willingly, and has to be served by either him or someone directly controlled by them.

A man who can take control of peoples minds by relaxing them and then having them consume a specially brewed tea. It has to be warm from initial brewing, they have to drink it willingly, and has to be served by either him or someone directly controlled by them.

I like the concept but I usually don't allow powers that are mind control esque. I could see it working with limitations like having to consume the tea though. Will talk closer to when I release the game.

I like the concept but I usually don't allow powers that are mind control esque. I could see it working with limitations like having to consume the tea though. Will talk closer to when I release the game.
I always thought a good limiter was that it would either only work for one command or couldn't effect people of a certain mind. Being player characters outside of if they willingly let me take control of them

I know that this is on pause right now, but I would still say that I would love to join this. I've always had this character idea of someone who could control and manipulate paper (Kind of like the character in Infamous Paper Trail, if you know what that is.) I love the idea of manipulating an unconventional element and seeing where that takes me.

I'll join this. I think I had a character back in 2012/13 or whatever iteration I was playing in. I might look at that one, or it might be really bad so I'll make a new one. That is if there is room in this one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back