Mega Video Game Crossover World

axleonex

Hello! I'm new to this website. I've done Rps in other websites, but I'm hoping to try a website with a new community. I've had this Rp idea in my head for a very long time. Two years I ago I decided to make a massive timeline mashing together every sci fi video game I could think of. At first it was for fanfiction purposes(I didn't even know RP forums existed at the time), but I doubt I'll ever write the fanfiction that was originally intended for the world(Good thing too, my writing would've been terrible). So I'd like to create a story of my world in RP format.

I've updated the timeline and world every few months. Here is the final timeline, and here is the guideline for the world(Sort of like the Wikipedia).

So would anyone like to do this RP with me? I still have a story outline in mind, but I'd still like for the community to throw in original ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel free to create a character sheet in the sign-up tab. The template for character creation is in the "guideline" link underneath the "Settings" section of the deviantart post.

axleonex said:
Feel free to create a character sheet in the sign-up tab. The template for character creation is in the "guideline" link underneath the "Settings" section of the deviantart post.
Tip : instead of asking interested parties to look through all that for the CS , copy and paSte it into the character sheet section. Like I said , it may draw in more potential players. It works the same way as editing , just delete the current text there and paste the character sheet info there.

I'm going to request an extra tab. Putting information for the CS is pretty long. I'd like for it to be a little organized and not take up a lot of space.

I've read (well kinda skimmed) through most of both those links you posted. The whole concept is quite impressive. I would love to join in on this. You've given A LOT of stuff for character creation. Now I need to decide what kind of stuff I'd want my character to do.

I appreciate the interest! I tried to organize it as best as I could. Everything under the "settings" section is necessary for knowing how to customize. The rest is just lore fluff. I'm also adding that character customization in the notes tab for easier access.

Woops, I just deleted the RPing tab D:

xD

But anyway , perhaps request the mods to fix all that? Also , I won't be here all of Saturday and maybe most of Sunday , and tomorrow I'll be on sparingly in between staging Lego photos and playing KOTOR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back