Meet The Uncle

billthesomething

Four Thousand Club
(Location: Bernard's Elementary School, Hallway outside of the first grade classroom) 

Ronald quietly sat in a chair, he was waiting to be called in. And despite this being the first time he has ever gone to one of these meetings, he was at a ridiculous level of calmness. Especially when he was compered to the other people around him who all looked like nervous wrecks, a special mention goes to the mother that Ronald was sat next to, she appeared to be on the verge of an breakdown of so fucking epic proportions, it could level Nagasaki all over again. 

But aside from his calmness, there were other things there were many other things about him, that made the coke-head stand out like an pink elephant in London, Like how he was dressed, his age and a whole bunch of other details that made the freeloader simply not fit the scene. 

Ronald looked to the door across from him, cause he began hearing footsteps approach it. The door opened and a couple walked out of the room then a older woman appeared in the doorway holding a clipboard. If Ronald had to guess her age, he would say she was at least in her early forties and she absolutely fit the image of an teacher, with her hair tied into a tight bun and a pen placed behind her ear, which she proceeded to withdraw from it's holding place and look at her clipboard,  "Mr..Fancy?" The poor woman couldn't believe that their existed a Man whose last name was Fancy, 

Ronald stood up from his seat and greeted the teacher with a casual "S'up" The woman took a second to glance at the clipboard which had a small picture of Daniel next to his name, so after her quick glance she looked back to Ronald "You're Mr. Fancy?" Ron nodded "Yup, that's me. Though Please i prefer to be called Ronald" 

The woman simple nodded and stepped aside to let Ronald into the room, she closed the door before turning around saw Ronald having seated himself in her chair at her desk "Mr. Fan" She stopped herself, having remembered that the man had politely asked to be called Ronald "I mean Ronald that would be my chair." Ronald got a sheepish grin on his face and stood up "Shit, Sorry about that. i just took a seat in the chair that looked the most comfortable" he then seated himself in a chair, she had placed in front of her desk.

She grimaced lightly due to his cursing, she felt as she needed to tell the man no to swear, but didn't and let it slide for once due to their being no children around and she trusted that the man would keep his cursing to a minimum. So she seated herself in her chair and looked to Ronald, it was best to get the questions out of the way before she got into why she had called him here 

"I am glad you could come Ronald, I am Ms. Belli and before we get into why i called you here, i have a questions to ask, and i hope you can answer them for me." Ronald smiled "sure. lay it on me Teach" Ms. Belli smiled back and asked her first question "what's your relation with Candice and where is Mr. Fancy?"

"I am her uncle, meaning i am Daniel's younger brother and i am filling in for Daniel and Jacob, cause their in Tokyo." Ms. Belli eyebrow rose at Ronald's answer "What are they doing in Tokyo?" "Their holding an art exhibit" Ms. Belli's eyebrows lowered and her face took on an understanding look, She does remember hearing about this from Candice who had mentioned both of her fathers being out of town, though she never would have guessed that out of town meant Tokyo, Japan and she knew of how Daniel made his income from selling artworks. 

"I guess that answers most of my questions, Though i don't ever believe that Daniel mentioned you to me" Ronald gave the teacher a wide grin as he leaned back into his chair "Well of fucking course not, That fucking Robot barely fucking speaks as it is, so i am not going act surprised that you never heard of me, To be honest i would be more surprised if he had actually mentioned me" Ronald chuckled, but Ms. Belli didn't. she didn't find anything amusing about this situation. "Ronald i prefer it, if you would make an attempt to refrain from swearing"

Ron shot her an apologetic grin "Shit, I am Sorry. I'll try not to swear anymore, but i make no fucking promise." he grinned again, his face quickly morphed into a frown "Fuck! i did it again" Ms. Belli sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose "Ronald." she let out another sigh "let's just move onto the subject as to why i called you here" Ronald kept quiet and simple nodded 

"Last Friday, Candice got into a fight with a boy named Henry" Ronald nodded as to indicate he was listening "While i have come to understand, that it was Henry that initiated the encounter, Our school has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to violence, so we are going to have to suspend Candice for a week" Ronald nodded, he guesses that this might be least harshest punishment they could dish "I presume that this Henry kid, gets suspended also?"

Ms. Belli Nods "Of course, Though i was quite surprised when i heard Candice got into a fight" Ronald raises an eyebrow and tilts his head to the side while leaning further into his chair "Why is that?" "Well this is the first time she's ever gotten into one, She as you probably know she has been having some problem with bullying," Ronald nods, Candy has mentioned people bullying her, but he hasn't given it too much thought, he knows that Candice can handle herself.

"But whenever she is bullied, she usually comes running to one of us teacher when Henry or someone else gives her trouble. So her getting into a fight comes as a huge surprise, I think she might have had some outside influence in her decision to fight. Mr. Ronald has Candice been exposed to anything Particularly violent as of late" he places his hand onto his chin and begins to think of what could have caused Candice turn to violence, then He remembers that talk he had with Candy. He gives Ms. Belli a cheeky grin "Actually, i think this might be my fault" Ms. Belli raises an eyebrow 

"How so Mr. Ronald?" She leans forward and places both elbows on her desk, she stares at Ronald. Ronald feels as she is attempting to burn a hole through him. He wasn't a guy who got nervous easily but the way she stared made him feel as she was prepared to transform into some gigantic snake or something then swallow him whole. Ronald let's out a sigh and begins speaking

"Well i told her that violence is an answer" Belli begins scowling and her glare hardens, but Ronald doesn't notice or doesn't care as he continues speaking "Not always, mind you nor is it a very good answer and i told her that she should never resort to it, if it can be avoided but if it can't then give the person you're going to attack, a warning. if they don't back off then it's their fault for pushing you too far, Like a motherfucking rattlesnake" 

"Mr. Ronald" She said quietly enough that bordered on being a whisper, She stood up out of her chair and stared Ronald down "What makes you think telling your brother's daughter or any child for that matter, that's violence is okay!" Her voice became louder with each word she spoke and it wasn't long before she was shouting at Ronald. Ronald stays in his seat and stared back

"Lady. i didn't tell her it was okay, I said it was an answer!" he shouted "Violence should never be used!" she shouted, Ronald raises out of his chair and walks up to Ms. Belli and begins shouting back "Didn't you fucking listen, i told her. she shouldn't resort to it, if it can be avoided. But it couldn't be avoided, So clearly this is that Henry's fault, he pushed my Candy too fucking far and she did the only thing she could think off!" 

"That doesn't give her the excuse to attack another student!" Ms. Belli was fuming, Ronald agrees that Candice shouldn't have attacked and thinks he shouldn't be getting this angry, but Ronald has never been a huge fan of teachers, school or anything else associated with education, but this fucking woman has been quietly pissing him off, during this entire meeting. "Of Fucking course not, but due to this Zero Tolerance Bullshit, she would be suspended anyway! So why does it fucking matter, if she was the first one to punch or not!! You Know what fuck this meeting, I am going!!"  

By now the people outside in the hallway could hear the argument ensuing inside of the classroom, Then Ronald kicks open the classroom door which, it slammed into the wall beside it and startled the nervous mother enough that she fainted. Ms. Belli looks "Come back here, The Meeting isn't over!!" She looks to man and sees him flipping her off as he walks away, so she growls and slams the door shut. She walks to her desk and sits down, god did she wished she continued smoking cause she sure need something right now to calm herself

Sorry this took me a bit to get to read!

Y'know.. @billthesomething

As an after-school program leader who works with lots of kids, this is pretty accurate to how we/regular teachers have to handle situations... :/

I LOVE this, though, and it's very accurate to a real suspension and how we have to handle it, despite one child CLEARLY pushing the other normally non-violent one... 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry this took me a bit to get to read!

Y'know.. @billthesomething

As an after-school program leader who works with lots of kids, this is pretty accurate to how we/regular teachers have to handle situations... :/

I LOVE this, though, and it's very accurate to a real suspension and how we have to handle it, despite one child CLEARLY pushing the other normally non-violent one... 

thanks. makes me feel good to know that i am able to portray this sort of situation accurately, i did some minor research into the school system of america (living in Iceland, i didn't have to deal with a Zero Tolerance, so i had to do some minor research into it.) so i wouldn't end up making Ms. Belli seem like some malicious teacher who had something against one of her students. I am intending to do more shorts stories that revolve around my characters  

@billthesomething

I try not to let it get my goat, since the slightest slip up around kiddos has severe consequences, but yeah, zero-tolerance doesn't quite work as fair as most think, and bullying is also a very HUGE issue... @///@;; 

Yeah, I hate how we also have to punish the pushed child as well despite self defense/preservation, but yeah... We have to talk to the parents of BOTH children...

-____-;;  At least the normally non-violent kiddo gets a lil' easier as opposed to the bully.

Iceland, huh?? Dang! o:

@billthesomething

I try not to let it get my goat, since the slightest slip up around kiddos has severe consequences, but yeah, zero-tolerance doesn't quite work as fair as most think, and bullying is also a very HUGE issue... @///@;; 

Yeah, I hate how we also have to punish the pushed child as well despite self defense/preservation, but yeah... We have to talk to the parents of BOTH children...

-____-;;  At least the normally non-violent kiddo gets a lil' easier as opposed to the bully.

Iceland, huh?? Dang! o:

Yes, i am from Iceland. which has particularly relaxed school system in comparison, i remember that getting into fights was quite common (while it was punished, i do remember it was bit more fair to victim of bullying) i don't think i ever heard of kids getting suspended outside from when i went to highschool which was only due them not coming to school

Users who are viewing this thread

Back