• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Meet the Un-dead

Catori

Shelly Duck
[class name=scontainer] display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; overflow: hidden; box-sizing: border-box; width: 70%; margin:auto; background:#E5E5E5; padding:10px; border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; [/class] [class name=sbutton] margin: 0px 2px; color: #727272; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px white; flex: 1 0 100px; width: calc(100% - 10%); background: #e5e5e5; cursor: pointer; text-align: center; padding: 10px 5%; border-bottom: 2px #8EAE7B solid; [/class] [class name=sbutton state=hover] color: white; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #727272; [/class] [class name=sbuttoncurr] color: white; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #727272; [/class] [class name=stab] display: block; background: #e5e5e5; box-sizing: border-box; width: 100%; padding: 10px; margin: 4px 2px; color:#8EAE7B [/class] [script class=sbutton version=2] (hide "stab") (show "onetab") (addClass "sbuttoncurr" "onebtn") [/script] [script class=sbutton version=2 on=click] (hide "stab") (removeClass "sbuttoncurr" "sbutton") (= currenttab (index (split (getText) "#") 0 )) (show (+ currenttab "tab")) (addClass "sbuttoncurr" (+ currenttab "btn")) [/script] [div class="scontainer"]
ZOMBIES
[div class="sbutton onebtn"]
one#
Status Quo[/div]
[div class="sbutton twobtn"]
two#
What's Happened[/div]
[div class="sbutton threebtn"]
three#
Important Info[/div]
[div class="stab onetab"]
When it began, loved ones saw it as a miracle. The greatest miracle to happen to mankind. No one would die. Subsequently, the world would suffer from overpopulation, any form of religion became completely irrelevant, and the not-dead suffered in their insanity. The human race stopped bettering itself. Weeks passed after the first incident. Eventually the stench would grow too strong, the skin couldn’t be glued back in place any longer, and makeup couldn’t help the pallid appearance of their skin. They’d decompose and exist as an inanimate pile of bones, with no muscle left to control their system. The solution? Coffins of solid steel. Latched together with a variety of locks and chains, cold and unforgiving. Hundred of bodies found themselves in such a fashion, the scratching of their nails heard against the metallic box. Further back in the warehouse, the noises subside. They haven’t got the energy left. Why a coffin? Instead of stockpiling bodies, they could have done anything. The scientists tried burning, but a waxy surface covers the skin, only leaving them in agony when they begin to move once more. The scientists tried drowning, but they don’t need air to survive. The scientists tried removing all internal organs. They don’t need an intact vessel to gain movement.
[/div] [div class="stab twotab"]
48 hours. That’s how long a corpse has got before it starts moving. That’s how long the scientists have determined. But what if they’ve evolved? The tests in laboratories have always known that the not-dead could speak, feel emotions, and participate in basic human activities. Scream. Cry, minus the actual tears part. They have evolved. Do they make it out of the mortuary?
[/div] [div class="stab threetab"]
So you've read the premise? Wonderful, here's a few other things to keep in mind!

All OOC planning will be on Discord. I'd like to get our characters sorted out so some have got relations with eachother, we've all got a couple basic plot points down, and we make sure everyone's on the same page.
Anyone is free to join, but it is first come first serve! I'm going to keep this RP to no more than 7 players, if we get enough interest to have that many in the first place.

I have a few writing/RP courtesy things I'm looking for in this RP. If you'll find it difficult to meet them, I don't suggest this as the RP for you.
--An expected post size is anywhere between 200-400 words, depending on the point in the RP. As always though, quality over quantity!
--When it’s your turn to post, I expect a reply as soon as you are able. I understand being busy, but we're not writing a ton, so I'd enjoy if the responses were at least within two days. Anything much longer, and please tell us about it so we're not clueless.
--Good grammar!! I understand mistakes here and there, but please don't be chronically prone to not caring about the difference between your and you're.

I got the inspiration for this RP idea from a book I recently read: The Past and Other Things that Should Stay Buried. Not my favorite of all time, but I enjoyed the zombie aspect of it!

That's all I've got to say! You can PM me or leave a comment if you're interested. I'm working on a CS currently, so that will be posted soon. The first of us to get a CS turned in will get the first slots. I'll have more info later~! Thanks for reading. Yay, zombies!
[/div]
[/div]

Last edited:
BlackOrchid02 BlackOrchid02 dmgink dmgink I'm glad to have y'all! Do either of you want to wait to see if we can get anyone else interested, or should I just post the CS section and create a discord for ooc and all that good stuff? And if plexiglas plexiglas is still interested, that'll make four of us!

crumbelivable crumbelivable Hey~ Sorry it took me a while to respond. We'll just be playing OCs. Actually, yeah, like normal people, put in the extreme situation of a zombie apocalypse type deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back