• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings β˜Ύ π˜”π˜¦π˜¦π˜΅ π˜”π˜¦ π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘰𝘰π˜₯𝘴 π˜›π˜°π˜―π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡

nightingale

𝐼 π“‰π‘œπ“π’Ή 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“‰π’Άπ“‡π“ˆ π’Άπ’·π‘œπ“Šπ“‰ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Meet Me in the Woods

β™‘design by hekaton, coded by uxieβ™‘

ABOUT - Greetings, fellow writers! You may call me Night or Nightingale, whatever suits your fancy.

I, for lack of a better word, abandoned this account long ago due to decreasing mental health. If you recognize my name or spoke to me before I do deeply apologize for my disappearance and for leaving any roleplays I was in. But I'm back!

- I am eighteen years old.
- If you're looking for a fast-paced roleplay, I'm not for you. Due to some mental health issues, I have poor motivation that waxes and wanes and I often am not available to write for days at a time. I will do my best to let you know if I'm struggling to reply!
- I typically do prefer to do OC x OC, however, I currently have one exception due to massive Wednesday Addams brainrot. Quite frankly I am very upset she was given a male love interest, heartbroken even. (Not actually)
- I don't have any triggers, but I will of course adapt to avoid making you uncomfortable if you have any.
- My timezone is GMT, however your guess as to when I'm awake is as good as mine due to a very unstable sleep schedule.
- I'm not a fan of short posts, but you don't need to write a novella each time. Let me know what your writing range is, I'm flexible. I can provide a writing sample if you wish but I dont have anything recent.
- I'm queer, so any and all LGBT+ characters I'm totally open to. Although, I prefer to play females myself.
- I prefer to make character sheets (not too detailed) and use photo face claims.
- I'll write more about the kinds of RPs I like in the next tab, but for a general idea: I like modern settings, hints of fantasy/magic, darker themes/angst, and occasional fluff. Slice of life isn't really my thing on it's own, I can get a little bored with no drama. Romance is almost always a must, but nothing forced.
- I prefer long term RPs, and I'm not a big fan of rushing things since it kind of gets rid of any enjoyment or excitement about the plot/characters.

PLOTS - Alright then! I'm kind of bad at thinking up original full plots, but I have A/B pairing ideas and a few song-inspired ones. I'll list what I have here but please feel free to brainstorm with me!

My preferred role will be in bold! Pairings or plots I'm craving will be marked with a β™‘
Pairings
Celebrity x Celebrity/Civilian
Band Member x Band Member
Singer x Backup Dancer
Athlete x Outcast
Popular x Unpopular
Human
x Monster

And finally, I'd love if anyone was interested in playing a story within the world of Netflix's 'Wednesday'. Preferably, if they'd play Wednesday against an OC of mine. I don't have an OC or anything prepared so I'm happy to brainstorm here!

Plots

Unwanted Attention
- Muse A and Muse B are both high school/college students, both live in a small town where everyone knows everyone. Muse A is a well-liked girl, viewed as popular by her peers. Muse B is a little less friendly, perhaps even feared by their peers. Muse A has noticed something... odd, recently. Someone following her home from school, the stranger appears everywhere she goes. Muse A, fearing for her safety, approaches Muse B and asks them to be her fake partner, to try and dissuade this stranger from their stalking.

Songs
Bad Idea! - Girl in Red

Girls Like Girls - Hayley Kiyoko

Wish You Were Sober - Conan Gray

Themes/Keywords
80s-90s, highschool, conflict, angst, partying, bad decisions, slow burn, outcasts, college, summer time, falling in love, polar opposites, vampires, small town, countryside, big cities, tattoos, vacation, road trips, mystery

RULES - I'll write a few things here that I'm looking for in a partner. Please ensure that you read this so we don't have issues later on!

- I hate to say, but I'm kind of picky with writing styles. Please be able to provide a writing sample, and be able to write in third person.
- Typos are of course, expected. However, if there are so many punctuation/grammar mistakes that I struggle to read it, then chances are I'm not gonna be too interested.
- Please don't leave me to push and create the entire story. You've gotta take part too!
- I don't mind what gender or sexuality you play!
- Please don't god-mod or create overpowered characters, it sucks the fun out of the RP.
- I prefer to write with people around my age, but if you're mature and respectful then I have no issues.
- Please avoid ghosting! I understand that sometimes life just happens and it can be scary to bring up issues but it's much better if you communicate with me if there's an issue.
- I think that's all! PM me (preferably with an identifiable title rather than just "Hey", just for navigation's sake) if you're interested!

Last edited:
☾ Bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back