• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mediums || Lounge

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I stopped getting alerts for some reason, so my post is up a few days late. Uh... whoops. I had it all ready too. I swear I was on top of things for once dammit!

OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi
Sure you were. Also, I'd like to know if the paper bird just casually carries Hikari through all the tour that had steps included in it?
Grow bigger and lifts her or unfolds into a ramp or just magic carpets underneath her chair, I'll let you decide how it happens. Sadako never specifically told her summon how to go about helping Hikari.

Poor Hikari. I suppose I'll have to send a translator in after all. I wonder if she understood enough of the tour to have figured out that she'll never actually have to use the stairs?

Sadako opened the door and stepped outside. There was a single chair out on the balcony, but few students even noticed this. The view from the third floor of what was behind the massive building was spectacular. Down below there was a perfectly maintained sprawling yard, with an area just below that had various types of flowers surrounding an ornate fountain. From above it was impossible to tell the shape of the fountain, but if one were to look at it from down on the ground they would see that it was a stone statue of a robed bearded man holding up a scepter. On his finger was a ring marked with the same star that had been found stamped into the wax of each student's acceptance letter. Water poured out of the side of the scepter down into the basin around his feet.
"Who is that? . . . is it Solomon?"

I suppose not.

Due to the length of the tour post, I will give the remainder of this week to post. Post at least once, though as this is essentially free time for your characters to explore their new home and interact with one another, I'd love for you to actually make use of this time to interact some.

Yes-- Interaction. I can't wait to yell at people in Russian just for being able to walk like the petty person Hikari is.
Oh right, I planned on sending in the translator after a few more people posted. I suppose I'll just get on with that then.

I've added an NPC list to the character vault. For the most part, you are free to use the NPC students in your posts. Try to keep their actions in line with their character, and avoid expressing their internal thoughts. I tried to put a short bit about their personality, but if you have any questions about them when using them, just ask.

"Classes will be held each day from 9 o'clock in the morning to 11, and then you will be free for lunch and whatever else you wish until 3 o'clock, with this afternoon period of class lasting until 5. The morning block will consist of more theory and learning from the book, while the later block will tend to be more application of what you've learned. Classes will often not be held in the lecture room, but we will deal with that when we get to it. Oh, and do note that classes begin starting tomorrow morning. Do try not to oversleep."
"Should we bring anything with us?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back