• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval Saiyan Adventurer [Closed]

GreatSaiyaman31

Arch-Angel
Hello all! I hope that everyone is doing alright. Anyway, I'm looking for a partner to rp with that would be interested in the premise of mine involving a very saiyan-like adventurer. He's a beast person (or demi-human as a lot of anime name them) that decided to become a monk/fighter and an adventurer to make money. While he won't be going super saiyan at any time in the story, he will be a higher-rank adventurer and could take the beast form of a giant ape. (Maybe around 10 to 15 feet tall?) I haven't thought up too much of a story yet (This is where you come in with some of your preferences and input.)

So here's what I'm looking for in an RP partner:

I want to reply at least once a week. (If anything comes up irl and you can't make it in a week once in a while just message me and let me know so I don't think that you ghosted me.)

NO ONE LINERS (I do my best to give you as much as I can to work with in each of my replies, so I expect my partner to do the same. Usually at least 2 or 3 small paragraphs for me with starting posts that can be much longer than that.)

I have posted stories in the forums before, but I could also rp via private conversation on the site as well. (I don't have discord so please don't ask.)

I tend to write in third person and I'm fairly literate so I would prefer if my partner was literate as well. I only understand English so it would be helpful if my partner did as well.

As of right now I'm not expecting my partner's character to become a love interest. It could happen, I'm not against it as long as it's a MxF relationship. If you want to be a male character they'll just be friends.

Last edited:
I mean if you wanna use dice rolling to determine if our characters complete an action or not we could, I'm not against it, but it will slow the pace slightly.

It doesn't necessarily have to be in the dnd universe either. It can if ya want but I'm not planning on making a character sheet and doing all that math every time I want to complete an action

Users who are viewing this thread

Back