• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval rp?

Succu-Bun

Hello, I’m interested into doing a roleplay mostly based around fantasy!
I have ocs I could use, and I’m open for ideas!
I’m semi-lit and use third person POV.
Romance is something I enjoy the most.
:ghostv:

Hello Succu-Bun,

I am Ghost000Writer and I would be very interested in doing an RP with you. I also enjoy roleplaying in third person point of view. I also love the fantasy genre and am skilled in incorporating subgenres. If you would like, I have several ideas for plots as well as several original characters that could work in just about any scenario. Please let me know if you are interested!

Hope to be writing with you soon!

Hello Succu-Bun,

I am Ghost000Writer and I would be very interested in doing an RP with you. I also enjoy roleplaying in third person point of view. I also love the fantasy genre and am skilled in incorporating subgenres. If you would like, I have several ideas for plots as well as several original characters that could work in just about any scenario. Please let me know if you are interested!

Hope to be writing with you soon!
Sure! I’m interested :)

Well I’m currently making a Deer Satyr whose a gal, then I could use some goblins. Or my Doppelgänger.

I am always a fan of satyrs and doppelgangers can definitely make any story interesting, especially romances (as the partner can never truly be sure who the person truly is). I always enjoy playing some kind of magic user and I can play as any race or gender and am always up for a challenge. What would you think of me playing as a female sorceress?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back