• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ | ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง!

LilShopOfHorrors

very off and on - give me time!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hiya all. :]

Looking for some medieval-based roleplays! These can be original or canonical (I'll list some fandoms/characters
within the setting), and include a bit of fantasy if we'd like.

GENERAL PREFERENCES

- Literate to novella (quality over quantity).

- Someone alright with OOC chatter/ideas!

- Patience goes both ways, if someone starts demanding replies I'll usually leave the chat or quietly lose interest. It's just kinda rude to me.
This includes subtly urging me to reply through being rude, continuously pressing me about when I'll be free; trust me, I notice and appreciate that you like our rp, but... please LMAO, Iโ€™m always trying ๐Ÿ’€

- I know a lot of people feel like theyโ€™re not scratching my back if they ask for a CC and donโ€™t play one themselves, but I enjoy it. I donโ€™t often do double-ups unless I love the idea.

- I have ADHD! I always feel better mentioning this to my partners.

- Any gender pairings!

- Preferably a romantic subplot.

- Usually long-term, I love being able to actually finish a story with my partner. :]

โœจ = most interested in...

โœจ ORIGINAL CHARACTERS
I'll be adding their descriptions as I complete them.

- An elven king bound to his kingdom, despite craving the occasional adventure. Refined, logical and untrusting.

- A knight fuelled by bloodlust, dishonourable and spontaneous.

- A bard: confident, romantic and optimistic.

- A jester driven half-mad. A deep fear of vulnerability, loyal and erratic.

CANON CHARACTERS

- Javier/Dandelion (The Witcher)

- Geralt of Rivia (The Witcher)

- The Knight (Dead by Daylight)

- Cicero (Skyrim)

- Link (Zelda)

- Sidon, Urbosa, Mipha, Revali
(BOTW)

Feel free to reply or message me if interested!!

Last edited:
Medieval you say? How fun! I would like to give it a shot, maybe M// if comfortable with it! I myself have ADHD so I understand as well! Also, The jester or the knight sounds fun, have some pairings we can do if you are up to roleplay!

Medieval you say? How fun! I would like to give it a shot, maybe M// if comfortable with it! I myself have ADHD so I understand as well! Also, The jester or the knight sounds fun, have some pairings we can do if you are up to roleplay!
Sure, I'm down! Feel free to shoot me a message :]

Oooh, I've been having an itch for a medieval plotline lately! I'd be super open to this- also as someone who has ADHD, i definitely get Just How It Is.

Hi I'm interested! I have a few plots. But some of them also have fantasy mixed in. Would you be okay with that?

I am idiot for anything the witcher related, so do feel free to hit me up for anything the witcher related.

i would LOVE to do geralt x my oc :) let me know if thats something that interests you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back