• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Medieval Role-play, Anyone?

Sia

❀->–
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Would any of you be interested in a medieval role-play? 

My Writing Style

• I'll usually write 1-2+ paragraphs per post (Or whatever is appropriate for the reply). 
  • I write in third person with past tense in paragraph format; anything else bugs me.
  • I prefer role-playing within PMs.
  • For OOC I'll write in parenthesis.
  • For now, I'm only open to doing 1x1.
  • If romance is involved, it will happen naturally, and I will only do M/F, sorry folks. 
  • I can role-play as both male and female, but when role-playing with a guy I'll choose a female role. 
  • I only role-play with OCs, and I create a new one for every role-play.
  • I don't use listing character sheets. I find that lists are awful when getting to know a character. Instead, my character descriptions will be in paragraph format and will include minimum backstory.
  • I don't really double a whole lot, but I'll create numerous supporting characters. If a supporting character becomes a double, so be it. 
  • World-building and flawed characters are the best things ever.
  • I prefer to keep my posts/replies PG-13.
  • I am prepared to be very active, but my replies sometimes take awhile to construct. I'll be more active with plots that are engaging. 

I don't have a specific plot in mind, but we can brainstorm. If you match up pretty well with my style and want to role-play, please PM me. I probably won't reply on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back