• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Medieval Political Intrigue RP

Demense said:
Hello!
I am intrigued. I have never seen a RP categorized as "nation-building" on any other website and would like to try this one out. How does this differ from a traditional fantasy role? Also, how lore-heavy is this world?

Thanks!

--Dem
A nation building roleplay is one where instead of a single character, you have control over an entire nation. Some used direct means, refraining from the control of any characters in particular, saying just saying "nation/country x did Y to Z". Others, like this one, use characters in positions of power, which are a focus, but remain with control over not focused on populations.

Because every player will get to create their own country and this is an alternative fantasy world, the depth of the lore will rely mostly on the commitement of the players to it's development. For my part, the lore will have depth, although a lot of it will be made up on the spot. For the beggining, you will be faced with the lore of the several conflicts to be described.

Hope this helps.

KurtH6355 said:
I'm gonna assassinate my way to King of The World, CK2 style!
welcome to the rp and you`re welcome try (don`t think I`ll make life easy on you, though....*evil grin*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back