• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Medieval OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
It appears the discord link has expired. Not sure how long those last but I'd love to join in!
Calling it a night for now, but I'll work on the background tomorrow.

Can someone pls interact with my character Riza, she's sitting at the tables near the tent full of food waiting for anyone to interact with here.

Yes, his kingdom has a different religion, customs and traditions for clarification. Ancestor worship is part of it. A mix of meso-American, Shinto, Confucius, and a mix up of Hindu/Buddhists beliefs.

I hope this RP lasts. Not looking forward to winter.

So, I guess I'll offer up my prince if anyone wants to risk being his bunkmate. Keep in mind nobody knows he's a prince but his uncle (the king); possibly his uncle's closest advisers, and the people of his own kingdom on a different continent.

I'd recommend pinning people that haven't responded and ask if they are interested in the rp or not still.

Also, can we have a list of people that are part of the royal family and a list of people siding with the rebels or King Darius? Just to keep things straight in my head.

I'd recommend pinning people that haven't responded and ask if they are interested in the rp or not still.

Also, can we have a list of people that are part of the royal family and a list of people siding with the rebels or King Darius? Just to keep things straight in my head.
Are you part of the discord? Everyone is active there

I was gonna join the discord, but it seems like the invites aren't permanent. Would anyone mind sharing one for me to use?
Also, I'm presuming a cookie on my character sheet is equivalent to an approval?

In the next day or so, as a little side-quest, some of the characters in the rebel camp are planning to do a relief mission involving a scouting party being sent to the first village that Mordred attacked. The purpose of the scouting mission is twofold: 1) They want to see if they can gather information about Mordred's forces (i.e., numbers, dispositions, arms, etc.) and 2) They want to try and help the survivors of the attack (healing the injured, burying the dead, helping to rebuild homes/buildings, assessing the need for supplies/food/etc.). Unbeknownst to the people who choose to go, the Church may also send a group to help the village of their own volition, so there may be potential problems between the two groups.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in your character participating in, the group going on the mission will gather in the main plaza of the rebel camp. Aside from main characters, the party consists of seasoned veterans, scouts, woodsmen, builders, medics, merchants, etc.. It's about a two hour ride from the camp to the village. Have your character gather with the rest of the group and once everyone interested is present, we'll have them all move out together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back