• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Medieval OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Aye aye, but you haven't missed anything crucial. Just the heroes having a meet n'greet and some casual marauding.

Also, I sad I cannot rise to the challenge of "Nothing can ruin this moment whatsoever..."
Thank you :) Hopefully I have mine done by tonight

Hmm, I’m thinking of bringing in another character, this time, a leader of a group of Bounty Hunters coming from a far away land seeking fortune and glory. And they may have their eyes on not only some potential targets, but if they are hired by the king as well or bounties of Marked pop up, they will begin the chase after them.

After all, you can’t have too many antagonists wanting in on the all the action that’s about to take place

But soon, we will certainly have a interesting cast of Antagonists, not saying that the Protagonists aren’t interesting either, but you know what I am saying.

Not Mother Julia, she's chilling in prayer

Your faith will be tested-your men will be needed

Hmm, I’m thinking of bringing in another character, this time, a leader of a group of Bounty Hunters coming from a far away land seeking fortune and glory. And they may have their eyes on not only some potential targets, but if they are hired by the king as well or bounties of Marked pop up, they will begin the chase after them.

Ooooh, paying bounty hunters with blood money? Now that's something I'm into, aye.

Ooooh, paying bounty hunters with blood money? Now that's something I'm into, aye.

They will mostly be the world’s desert equivalent of fantasy Bounty Hunters... but they are much more loyal and honorable than the normal mercenary, keeping up with their bounties or missions without any way of distracting them from their goal, no amount of items or wealth will stop them, for they always claim their due.

Laws pertaining to men don't bind me. I'm a monster now. So it has been decided by fate.

Whoa there are a lot of woman or am I trippin? I might have to change my second to a man

Yeah, if I'd known there were going to be so many ladies, I would've gone with a dude. But I was just feeling a woman when I wrote, so that's what I got.

Ok so first I'm very interested, next ...ok so is there a limit to what creature you have to be like can my character be a hybrid or do they have to be human.

If yes to the hybrid question can my character be a human with dragon characteristics and no fire breathing. Or do I have to chose a different hybrid thing?

I believe we already have a character who can manifest dragon-like qualities, Abyss's Cara Blythe, although it's been said that it isn't a problem if more than one character has the same ability, so that may not be a deal breaker for you.

They will mostly be the world’s desert equivalent of fantasy Bounty Hunters... but they are much more loyal and honorable than the normal mercenary, keeping up with their bounties or missions without any way of distracting them from their goal, no amount of items or wealth will stop them, for they always claim their due.
Oh no! Run Shi Foji! Run for the far-lands of your father and never look back!

I believe we already have a character who can manifest dragon-like qualities, Abyss's Cara Blythe, although it's been said that it isn't a problem if more than one character has the same ability, so that may not be a deal breaker for you.
If I decide to go with a dragon human it will be way different than that one to keep the story interesting.

So what I'm getting here is-some fancy dragon heads to claim as trophies? Hell yeah!

Ok so first I'm very interested, next ...ok so is there a limit to what creature you have to be like can my character be a hybrid or do they have to be human.

If yes to the hybrid question can my character be a human with dragon characteristics and no fire breathing. Or do I have to chose a different hybrid thing?

The characters would be human with abilities but how those abilities are manifested is up to you. So a human with dragon attributes minus the fire breathing would work.

Ι prefer discord too, but it's not exactly a deal breaker either way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back