• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Medieval OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
It’s a choice, but yeah, you can pretty much choose which side you want to, whether it’s a normal Rebel, a Guard, or even bad guy StaidFoal StaidFoal

Yes! Join the dark side! We have a plan and a deranged giant! What more could you require?

Alright, I've got my character concepts down. Is there an already establish religion or am I free to make one?

Post be up! Apologies if it seems a little disjointed, net was shit and it was frankensteined together. But the gist remains the same-Angery man has been set loose upon this poor kingdom.

Tfw you realize you fucked up the nickname whoops lemme fix that real quick

Last edited:
Post be up! Apologies if it seems a little disjointed, net was shit and it was frankensteined together. But the gist remains the same-Angery man has been set loose upon this poor kingdom.

Tfw you realize you fucked up the nickname whoops lemme fix that real quick
No problem! I would have just added it to her c/s.

I noticed that Mordred's a Marked. I'm guessing there are exceptions to some of them if they're on Darius' side?

Edit: Nevermind, just read more of the CS

I noticed that Mordred's a Marked. I'm guessing there are exceptions to some of them if they're on Darius' side?

Edit: Nevermind, just read more of the CS

Yeah, no one quite knows he is actually marked. His Father and one of his captains have seen his face, but everyone just assumes it's just because of the curse.

Hah! Yeah, I suppose he can seem like quite the badass if you're not on the receiving end.

Also, Silver on Catnip is...an intriguing sight, to say the least.

...Aaaand now Sera seems to have completely forgotten the ferocity of the creature, or the fact that she attempted to mangle her hand. Damn, this first interaction just keeps getting better.

...Aaaand now Sera seems to have completely forgotten the ferocity of the creature, or the fact that she attempted to mangle her hand. Damn, this first interaction just keeps getting better.

Sera: "Oh, no, feral cat girl, life in danger!"

Silver: *drugged on catnip, wags tail, rubs against hand*

Sera: "Hee hee, cute kitty, must protecc"

Huh! Does that work for non-cat people, too?

Mordred: "I'LL RIP OFF YOUR HEADS, AND USE THEM TO LINE THE WALLS OF MY CAMP!"

Sera: "My, what an odd fellow! Hello!"

I was actually going to edit the post to put a mention of that in, but it seemed out of place in context, so I decided against it.

Man, look, Mordred is literally about as inhuman as Silver, okay? He's just...considerably less fluffy.

Also hah imagine being short

It happened in Being Human, people kept describing her as short, and I, who included in her description that she's 5'8, which is above average (The average woman in the UK is apparently 5'3) was just like 👁👄👁

EDIT: That string of emojis always looks vaguely cursed but this is the worst I've ever seen them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back