• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Medieval OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

MarieK

This will be where writers participating in the Medieval RP can chat or ask questions.

You're free to write, interact with others, and build your character however you wish to, but the rules of the website will be implemented as always.

If you have any questions concerning the rp or ideas, feel free to ask them here or message me.

Okay, I have some questions >.<
If a character had, say, animalistic traits, would you rather that be a whole separate species from humanity or just have those traits be a side effect of their power (turning into animals)?
EDIT: If it's okay with you I think id rather have the nonhuman aspects be part of her ability >.<

And also the people doing the willing kidnapping.... how likely would they be to break someone out of jail?

Last edited:
Okay, I have some questions >.<
If a character had, say, animalistic traits, would you rather that be a whole separate species from humanity or just have those traits be a side effect of their power (turning into animals)?
EDIT: If it's okay with you I think id rather have the nonhuman aspects be part of her ability >.<

And also the people doing the willing kidnapping.... how likely would they be to break someone out of jail?

I think it would work better as part of her ability to reflect animalistic traits, as well.

And very. These men will range from retired knights to criminals who sympathize with her cause.

I wouldn't change anything, I thought it was great!
Omg, thank you so much >.<
I rewrote it a few times to get it right but- she is a just a feral cat who Likes To Cause Problems.

Btw, did you link the OOC in the Interest Check? I had to go to your profile to find it so... >.<

And there! Posted the character.

He's big, he's mean, he's cursed and half insane, and thinks you all kidnapped one of the few people he ever cared about. This will be fun!

And there! Posted the character.

He's big, he's mean, he's cursed and half insane, and thinks you all kidnapped one of the few people he ever cared about. This will be fun!

I was reading the heights of characters to get a feel... Yeah he is big!

Hmm.
Does anyone want a terrible roommate?
And I mean Terrible, up all hours of the night, very cuddly and also loud and never tidies up? She also bites.

I didn't even realize this OOC was a thing until I happened to see it by chance.
Sorry, I'm still getting the hang of the site. I plan to tag everyone who posted on the recruit thread on this page shortly.

Edit: Actually, I'll just tag people on the original post and post the OOC link there. Don't want to flood their notifications with this feed if they end up not being interested.

Last edited:
Hey, it's a war camp! People don't get to choose who they share a tent with! Someone will have to bite the bullet, ye?
grabs popcorn

In other news, crashing the party this early is probably not the best of plans. So I ask-apart from hunting down the princess, what else do we, the baddies have to do in our spare time? Raid villages? Extort nobles? Help besiege castles? Like, what does our kingdom trouble itself with lately?

Hey, it's a war camp! People don't get to choose who they share a tent with! Someone will have to bite the bullet, ye?
Sure, the characters don't have to like it (and they probably won't) but I want a player's permission before saddling their character with The Worst Roommate

Ah, sorry I haven’t posted, didn’t know the IC was up, but now it’s time for the Plague Doctor to come into place here.

grabs popcorn

In other news, crashing the party this early is probably not the best of plans. So I ask-apart from hunting down the princess, what else do we, the baddies have to do in our spare time? Raid villages? Extort nobles? Help besiege castles? Like, what does our kingdom trouble itself with lately?

Maybe he could work on finding the remaining royals of the southern kingdom? Since there is talk of Darius invading the kingdom, the royal family fled and Darius could command him to uncover their hiding places and bring them to him.

Or he could go around and capture more Marked as he is searching for the princess?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back