• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Medieval japan! (Open)

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'm looking for 4-8 people to do this with!

Its mid evil Japan in the kingdom of blossom. One of the most martial combat occupied place in Japan. Lots of samurai's and masters in wing chun kung fu! Its a beautiful village with lots of shops! Cherry blossoms line the dirt roads and are scattered everywhere! There's a wonderful place to go for meditation or just to feed the koi fish! Its a pond with a small bridge leading to an island at the center of it. On the island is a cherry blossom tree. In the pond tons of koi! And up on the hill is the emperor's castle where he and his daughter stay. Every year there's a festival in which the royal family attends and its almost that time of year.

Lemme know if your interested!

Last edited:
Uh... Mid evil as in there was kings and queens no such thing as technology and people traveled by foot or horse back.

... But Japanese adopted some ways of Chinese so... And I mean a bunch of things travel from one country to another so why can't it travel from China to Japan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back