• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π¦πžππ’𝐞𝐯𝐚π₯/𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐜 𝐫𝐩 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐑.

macheath .

𝔫𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯 π”ž π”±π”―π”žπ” π”’ 𝔬𝔣 𝔯𝔒𝔑 !
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hello!! i'm looking for some long term partner/s with a primary interest in a medieval setting. depending on the exact century, i'd prefer somewhat of a historical tone, that is, a more realistic approach for a change, although i'm open towards certain dark fantasy settings.

γƒΌ i'm currently nineteen. please be at least eighteen years or above.
γƒΌ mature themes are preferred, depending on the plot we decide on.
γƒΌ advanced grammar and vocabulary would be preferred but i'm open for anyone who's genuinely interested. yet, multiple paragraphs are a must!!
γƒΌ open towards all pairings, dynamics, sexualities, gender identities, etc.
γƒΌ mainly into historical, (psychological) horror and dark fantasy settings.
γƒΌ dark fantasy settings would include demons, vampires, and so forth.
γƒΌ very much into corruption, mind games, angst, and anything religious.
γƒΌ right now i'm heavily interested in a mature religious/corruption setting predominantly inspired by the novel the monk. if you're specifically into the setting, i'd already have the main premise at hand to offer a starting point!

hit me up if you happen to be interested in plotting!!

I'd be interested but my post frequency is likely at most once a week! Would that be an issue?
not at all!! if you'd like to discuss further, we can either do it here in private or over discord. either is fine with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back