• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval Fantasy Roleplay

Lucario1217

Hello! I haven't been on in a very very very very etc. long time! It's good to be back!

Anyway, as you may already tell by the thread title, I would like to do a Medieval Fantasy rp! (Or other with negotiation.)

Here's a small plot that may or may not intrigue you!

In the Kingdom of (Insert name here), peace reigned across the land. Magic and other supernatural sources ruled over the world we know. In lots of cases, the kingdom is in search of very talented people with magical abilities to increase their defenses.

In the outskirts of the Capitol, lies a small town of Deerhelm whom a small talented baker resides. His name is Wolfgang Roselake, the next head baker of the Roselake Family Bakery, a very famous line of bakers in the kingdom. What no one knows, is that this young boy posses a unique ability that enables him to speak and request aid from natural forces such as plants and beasts. Instead of pursuing the family business, he pursued a different type of path, a path to travel the whole realm. From the land of the orcs, to the land of the elves, and even the demon. He wants to lay eyes on all of the world's beauty and disasters a-like.

One day, upon travelling alone, he comes across (Your character) on his travels. What will happen? Only fate will tell....

Reply to this thread if you're interested! Here's my character's appearance! This is my art by the way!
IMG-0254 (1).JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back