• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ | ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง!

LilShopOfHorrors

very off and on - give me time!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
______________________๐ŸŒพ______________________

hihi!! long time no see. this is majorly a fantasy request (preferably taking place in a medieval setting). :]

iโ€™m looking to play either my usual ocs (human) OR a dragon character (either skyrim canon or original).

much like skyrim (for those who havenโ€™t played), the dragons will have significant intelligence and be capable to speak in both their own tongue and humanityโ€™s.

CHARACTERS

human/humanoid races

- An elven king bound to his kingdom, despite craving the occasional adventure. Refined, logical and untrusting.

- A knight fuelled by bloodlust, dishonourable and spontaneous.

- A bard: confident, romantic and optimistic.

- A jester driven half-mad. A deep fear of vulnerability, loyal and erratic.

- cc - dandelion/jaskier

- cc - geralt of rivia

- cc - cicero (skyrim)

dragon/dovah

- oc - an arrogant destroyer of cities, enemy of humanity beyond any other. their good qualities are difficult to find (but somewhere deep within).

- oc - a wise, meditative dragon, hesitant to kill beyond necessity. heโ€™s lived for a multitude of years.

- oc - a dragon both mature and stubborn in his choices. he holds his ground. his respect must be gained, though remains through thick and thin when appreciative and impressed by oneโ€™s ability.

- cc - alduin, skyrim

- cc - odahviing, skyrim

- cc - parthurnaax, skyrim

PREFERENCES/INFO

- literate to novella (quality over quantity)!

- your character can be whatever youโ€™d like: human, dragon, whatever other intelligent being!

- any gender pairings.
this doesnโ€™t HAVE to be a romance unlike my usual requests. this could be an adventurous tale of our two characters working together, of medieval battles and the falling of kingdoms, including only a platonic and strong partnership. but, as well, iโ€™m very open to some romantic spice! for the dragons, iโ€™d be willing to try romance if the idea is good, but iโ€™ve never done anything with creatures, so itโ€™ll be a first for me.

- ooc chatter is open and preferred!

- please be patient, i get hella artblock and have adhd, which gets in my way sometimes lmao. iโ€™ll share further info about my timing/responses one-on-one if wanted!

comment or dm me if interested.

______________________๐ŸŒพ______________________​

Last edited:
I have been summoned XD
Im down for a medieval Rp if you are! I have a wood elf character ready to go!

IF you're still taking applications, I'd like to throw in my hat. If not, that's fine too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back