• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval Fantasy - Before the Storm [Interest Check]

I apologize, for some reason, I didn't receive a notification about your messages. Though I'm willing to accept new recruits, we are getting quite crowded and I need to be cautious. I'm wary that having too many people may pose a risk to the progression of the story. That being said, if you can promise to meet the minimum quota for posting requirements, I'll happily let you join.

The Prophet The Prophet darkborn darkborn ( Lord_Toast_Reborn Lord_Toast_Reborn ... you're still missing something XP)

Very well then. I wouldn't want to ruin the roleplay by overcrowding it. Seeing how I am already part of another roleplay I shall leave this one.

I apologize, for some reason, I didn't receive a notification about your messages. Though I'm willing to accept new recruits, we are getting quite crowded and I need to be cautious. I'm wary that having too many people may pose a risk to the progression of the story. That being said, if you can promise to meet the minimum quota for posting requirements, I'll happily let you join.

The Prophet The Prophet darkborn darkborn ( Lord_Toast_Reborn Lord_Toast_Reborn ... you're still missing something XP)
Awesome! I can meet the requirement. So do we just post in the character page or pm them to you first?

Awesome! I can meet the requirement. So do we just post in the character page or pm them to you first?
Character page is fine. I will be approving on Sunday, to give you time to work on/edit the forms (so don't feel like I don't like your character coz I don't react to them immediately). Also, glad to have u on board. ^^

If you'd like to join the discord server, where most of the conversations are happening, there should be a link on the second page of the OOC. But joining is optional, you don't have to if you don't want to.

The Prophet The Prophet

Heyo. Just wanted to say I'm going to drop out, in case you were still waiting on a character from me. I don't think I can give the kind of commitment needed for this.

All the lore and character sheets I've read are really cool, best of luck with the roleplay!

Heyo. Just wanted to say I'm going to drop out, in case you were still waiting on a character from me. I don't think I can give the kind of commitment needed for this.

All the lore and character sheets I've read are really cool, best of luck with the roleplay!
NP, thanks for letting me know beforehand. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back